Saturn games on PSN/XBLA (Possibly)

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

NiGHTS a Burning Rangers are two I wanna see and more stuff like Radiant Silvergun as well.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Well Radiant Silvergun is by Treasure. As is Guardian Heroes, so we won't see Sega putting them online.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I really like the thought of Guardian Heroes online. It's one of those games I never got chance to play first time round so I badly want it on XBLA.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

One's going for £20 on ebay now. Yeah I suppose that is pricey. Less that it used to cost at least.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^That's not too bad actually. Was a few months ago but last time I checked on there they were going for around £40. Might be worth a punt for that. Not used my Saturn in awhile.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Yeah Guardian Heroes, like all Treasure games are normally quite pricey, I saw Gunstar Heroes for £20 and Ikaruga for the Dreamcast can fetch up to £60. I have a so called ‘friend’ that has two copies of guardian heroes and he wont even SELL one to me… git.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

Daytona USA, awsome game. i did like saturn but not a big fan of it, i held out long enough and they released dreamcast!
sggg chalky
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sggg chalky »

If they DID do Shining Force 3, it would be pointless unless they did parts 2 & 3 as well. But that would mean a translation job that sega will be unwilling to spend time and money on :(

Still, here's hoping!
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Shining Force III, Daytona USA and Sega Rally both with online features would be great!! Would also be nice to see Panzer Dragoon Saga, but since the source code is lost I doubt that will ever happen.
cheese
Level 2
Level 2

Post by cheese »

It would be lovely IF they really... Id like to play Daytona USA Championchip Circuit Edition and Bug!

Btw. my dog did like Daytona USA game disk cause he destroyed it totally... when I was @ work ;o