Pokémon

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Bump.

The 4th of March is the release date over here in lé grande contienté of Europa. Anyone care? At all?

I'm actually looking forward to it. I shouldn't as it will be exactly the same as previous games in the series but the inner child and explorer in me is screaming "Get it! Get it! There's a whole new region with new Pokémon out there! BUY IT NOW!"
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Don't care at all. Actually though it was already released since long ago.

Might download it in a few years to see if it was any good (by pokemon standard), like I have with most of the games in the series. I usually like to pay for my games since I hope to one day make a living out of the business, but just the idea of paying actual money for a pokemon title disgust me a little bit. Okay, quite a bit actually.

Not exactly sure where the passionate hate comes from, but it's probably the whole idea of how Nintendo is rehashing a concept from the mid nineties with barely any changes since the series birth and next to no effort done for each new title but still, despite this, manages to earn unlimited amounts of money from it.

And don't even get me started on the Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum titles!
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The games never change, but I'm a sucker for buying them. I was told that this pokemon has a different story compared to the others. Like it ends differently etc
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I can confirm it does... but not by much

Honestly this is the second worst game(s) in the series.... the worst being D/P
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Will probably pick it up since S-E seem to be in no rush to give me my dose of sweet RPG that doesn't need changing much because it's already awesome.

Edit: Hey Nintendo what the hell:

North America - March 6, 2011
Europe - March 4, 2011

Are you feeling alright? I still haven't forgiven you for Inazuma Eleven.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Hey Nintendo what the hell:

North America - March 6, 2011
Europe - March 4, 2011

Are you feeling alright? I still haven't forgiven you for Inazuma Eleven.
Dammit, now I want to get it at launch just to wave it in the face of Americans...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

This is like an historical event or something. Don't think we've ever got a Pokemon before America, hell I'm not even sure we got on in the same month as America (or Season for that matter).
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:This is like an historical event or something. Don't think we've ever got a Pokemon before America, hell I'm not even sure we got on in the same month as America (or Season for that matter).
*Nod nod* Stuff the Royal Wedding, this is the event that the whole country needs to make a fuss about.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:*Nod nod* Stuff the Royal Wedding, this is the event that the whole country needs to make a fuss about.
It's certainly more exciting.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Oh, don't bash a brother like that!....just kiddin'.

Surprised Europe's getting it first, actually. They did that with Sonc Colors with Eurpoe getting it before America I beleive, but why am I injecting a blue hedgehog into this Poke-madness?!

Soon, we all going to ramble about the game for days on end. And unlike the wedding, I would love to do so!

Just about three more weeks left! Wooooo!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010