If you could have any game on PSN/XBLA

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Gavvie wrote:Exclusive games, and then you mention the Sonics? Erm..they're on Wii's Virtual Console, so hardly exclusive XD
You mention the Wii as if it's in competition with the PS3 & 360.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yea it's hardly fair to count the Wii and even less fair to count the DS. Not much fun for Sony or MS when 3rd is the best they can hope for.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

If you judge by hardware sales alone, software attach rates are practically non-existant on the Wii.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Junes NPD shows 5 Wii games in the top 10 and 1 DS game, only two games made it on other consoles with both versions filling it out.

Though you're not really wrong, they're exactly the games you expect to be on there other than LEGO Harry Potter and the DS game being Toy Story 3.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I REALLY want to play Toy Story 3... <3

I just think the Wii is in a different league to the other two, particuarly when it comes to technical capability. It doesn't really need to fight for exclusivity.

Did XBLA actually get the sonic games to be exclusive though? It's weird that PSN has Guardian Heroes but not the others.
Jonneh
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonneh »

Gavvie wrote:Exclusive games, and then you mention the Sonics? Erm..they're on Wii's Virtual Console, so hardly exclusive XD

Wii's hardly important... (May be flamed for saying that. Who knows?)

I forgot about the Wii. Yet I don't see why they're not putting up the games for PSN. The PS3 has the power to handle some of the Mega Drive games, even more than the 360.
SA1 is coming out for both PSN and XBLA. So, I'm confused at why they don't put Sonic 1, 2 ,3 up for download on PSN, aswell as XBLA.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

If it's so unimportant why does it have the games you want on it. mhmhmhmhm.

I really doubt MS would pay for them to be exclusive, though I also wouldn't put it past them. Anyway weren't they Backbone ports? PSN can do with out them if you ask me.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Why would you want the Sonics on PSN for now anyway? SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection's cheap enough.
empires
Level 2
Level 2

Post by empires »

I'd love to see Jet Set Radio Future get a PSN/XBLA release. My copy of the game is scratched to death and my XBox is about ready for kicking the bucket.

I would also really enjoy some of the older Silent Hill titles making an appearence.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Silent Hill 1 was on PSN already. If Silent Hill 2 ever gets ported to anything I'd honestly expect it to be 3DS.