Street Fighter (Series)

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^I actually had to Wikipedia EX as I forgot half of the characters. There were quite a few good ones actually. D. Dark was one I loved aswell. I've only got the first game on the station one. Might give it a crack over weekend.

EDIT: I might change the title of the thread to just Street fighter so we feel a bit more free to talk about the whole series.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Area was included in SFEX2's Plus edition, and SFEX3. She was a like 12-year old nerd girl having a rocket launcher for an arm and going around on skates IIRC. She was pretty awesome.

Changed my avie to her now. <3
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Street Fighter II Turbo is an iconic part of my youth.

Never really "got" the rest of the series to be honest, but Street Fighter II will always be a massive part of my life.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Ooh there's some more clues that there's gonna be some new characters. 2 more to be exact.
http://kotaku.com/5594423/extra-charact ... -iv-arcade
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

^
I'm kinda hoping they are brand new characters just becuase im finding Hakan and Juri so damn fun, but that is very unlikely. It would be hard to believe that the characters (if they do exist) would be for arcade only.

on another note; HD Remix, does anyone play it? or more importantly has anyone heard the soundtrack!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Oopps double post
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Hated the HD Remix soundtrack. Hated hated hated it. They're fan-rearrangements, which lost points with me from the start (I'm not paying companies money for them to give me stuff they got for free), and with the possible exception of Ken's theme they're all totally unfitting in mood and feel.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

i need fruit wrote: on another note; HD Remix, does anyone play it? or more importantly has anyone heard the soundtrack!
Yes, I play it sometimes. On the subject of the soundtrack though...THEY KILLED VEGA'S EPIC THEME!!!! >_<
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Cammy's Theme also sounds horrid in that soundtrack. =/

But I like what they did with T. Hawk's, love the spaghetti western feeling to it.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

After all these years I'm wondering why didn't Capcom ever do a Street Fighter III Anime Movie. Well a SF II anime came out in the early 90's & SFII V series, 2 SF Alpha movies and 2 SFIV movies. There's no love to SF III or what Capcom