RadioSEGA VIP

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...

RadioSEGA VIP - How Much Would You Pay?

£2
62%
£3
19%
£4
No votes
£5
10%
£6
5%
£7
No votes
£8
No votes
£9
No votes
£10
No votes
£11+ (Please State)
5%

Total votes: 21

Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

VIP forums are always good to have
forum i used- VIP area was where the layout files were released early, but one member got hissy pissy & it resulted in the admin abandoning the community for 12 months

here? well say theres a way to get a game early/cheaper, post it in there for the VIPs to see

no its not a bribe/bait but a way to help and make people inclined to help vip members more as they actually gave to the community in a way that is actually needed (money)

also another suggestion, for vip, get rid of that stupid rule on songs from same franchise, or at least reduce it
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

^ That wouldn't really be something for VIP members though, because everybody would benefit from that.

Might look at what that rule's doing when I've got full control, but it won't be something added to VIP.
SegaMark
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SegaMark »

vB3 supports subscriptions.

It would be technically impossible to impose different request rules for VIP members too.
GAME OVER, YEAH!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

That's what I thought. It's very easy to set up separate member groups on vB though.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

I wouldnt mind paying a bit to a VIP membership, but at the min its not going to happen im part of the uk statistic that has no work lol, but when it changes ill be happy to if you go forward.... that and buy the sitdown outrun machine MWAHHHAHAHAHAHA pmsl
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Wow! One goes off to get married and returns to find the whole place upside down!

Gavvie Empire, eh? Let's see where this goes. Maybe, I should start an underground movement. If only I had a brother and a sister, we could play different instruments and sing songs about friendship and freedom and finding our mother... Maybe not!

On topic, yes, I did suggest this to Mark a couple of years ago. So, I'd be up for it. A £5 monthly fee wouldn't be that bad.

Maybe, you could implement a silver & gold system too. People who can afford it, would pay a higher fee and have a gold account with extra privileges. The others would get a silver account. Don't know if that's possible, but it's just a thought.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Nice Sonic Underground reference.

I can't pay, so it doesn't really matter to me. I'd pay if I could, but there's no way I can. I think it's an ok idea though. It has its pros and cons. Paying is hard for teens with no allowance, but I like the idea of the extra privelages.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Its a good idea, though I think we should wait til our community is a little bit bigger as only a few RadioSEGA members are active on this fourm.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:Its a good idea, though I think we should wait til our community is a little bit bigger as only a few RadioSEGA members are active on this fourm.
Ok, but how do we recruit new members and convince them to stick around? It's an issue we've had for a while and so far there have been no great ideas suggested.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Kaito-kun wrote:Ok, but how do we recruit new members and convince them to stick around? It's an issue we've had for a while and so far there have been no great ideas suggested.
I wish I could answer that for you. I really do.