What do we work as?

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Dosser. For the next couple of weeks anyway.
Tic Tac, sir?
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I'm a scriptwriter and editor for a local television channel, and a writer, editor and publisher for a local magazine group. I've also been picked up as a DJ for a new radio station starting soon. :)
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

I work in a primary school as a teaching assistant. When the summer's done I'll be working with 9-10 year olds, fun stuff ^_^ I'm hoping to go back to university next year to get my teacher training done.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Mena wrote:I work in a primary school as a teaching assistant. When the summer's done I'll be working with 9-10 year olds, fun stuff ^_^ I'm hoping to go back to university next year to get my teacher training done.

How many years at university do you need to be a teacher in England?
CupOfTeaMonster
Level 1
Level 1

Post by CupOfTeaMonster »

I was studying at University with CapnCloudchaser but I nabbed a placement at Jagex Games Studio in Cambridge.

Stuff's happening now! ^_^
Castleinferno
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Castleinferno »

well this summer i worked at a local employee store ( a small store dedicated to the main stores employees nation/world? wide) and now going back to high school n then off to college or as you may call university then idk where XD
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

TF73 wrote:How many years at university do you need to be a teacher in England?

There are various courses you can do to get qualified, but they generally take a year if you do full-time, but you need to already have a degree under your belt.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'm a slave...at least I feel like one.

This'll hopefully change soon, mind you.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I'm starting to look at jobs I can do after I graduate, but I really don't have a clue. I feel the pressure of needing to earn money, something I've managed to avoid by being at Uni, but I won't be able to afford that for very long >_>
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I recently applied to a company called Teletech. From the looks of it, I'm most likely going to be hired (I've already passed two parts of the hiring process. 3rd's the charm) I'll just be a customer service rep, but the cool thing about it is..I'm doing it at home. :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.