Games that only you could ever love.

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Rayne wrote:.Hack//Infection
Got that, intend to play it soon when i can get my ps2 to work via my laptop properly
Rayne wrote:BloodRayne

Lent it off a mate, loved it <3 though i remember getting stuck at some point in a castle
Rayne wrote:DOA Xtreme
Dynasty Warriors (Every. Single. One.)
Who couldnt love these games? D= *fires up Dw Vol2 on psp*
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

for me i would say Shadow the Hedgehog on the PS2. Sure lots of people hate it but for some reason i quite liked it. Sure the level design was a bit crap and you seemed to use guns more then the normal attacks in sonic games and the controls should have been tighter but the multiple endings gave it some good replay value and i enjoyed it more then Sonic Heroes.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

7Force wrote:for me i would say Shadow the Hedgehog on the PS2. Sure lots of people hate it but for some reason i quite liked it. Sure the level design was a bit crap and you seemed to use guns more then the normal attacks in sonic games and the controls should have been tighter but the multiple endings gave it some good replay value and i enjoyed it more then Sonic Heroes.

Well I like that game too. Although it has been years since I have bouth that game and I still Haven't unlucked the finall story! XD

Anyway, another game I am thinking of is Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. It was quite an improovment to the first one. Although I am shure I am not the only one liking this game but many people say that this game is bad. But I love it. I have unlucked every single character (Excluding one which I think is a robot) Including SUPER SONIC! Man his BADASS!
Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Spawn of Jack »

definately Earth Defense Force 2017, So many people hate it but I love it in all of its craziness
Proud Shump Chump
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Well I've never met anyone that doesn't like Global Defence Force. Is the 360 sequel really that much worse?
Tic Tac, sir?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

^I liked it...Was different yet insane
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I really love the Amoured Core series especially 4 and 4answer. I know deep down in my gut that the missions are uninspired and the difficulty spikes more than my sugar levels but who could hate designing your own Mech, colouring it bright red and taking it out for a spin... untill it gets brutally owned.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

You know, for all the hype I gave EDF 2019 on 360 because of how awesome it looked, I've never actually played it. Ever.

Is it cheap anywhere?
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Spawn of Jack wrote:definately Earth Defense Force 2017, So many people hate it but I love it in all of its craziness
I enjoyed it but the lack of online play hurt it.

Gavvie wrote:You know, for all the hype I gave EDF 2019 on 360 because of how awesome it looked, I've never actually played it. Ever.

Is it cheap anywhere?
Well its no longer in print and i cant seem to find it anywhere though you should be able to pick it up onine.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The Megaman battle network and starforce series. There awesome :)