Chrome
36%
Internet Explorer
16%
Safari
4%
Opera
No votes
Other (Please remember to let us know which!)
4%

Total votes: 50

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:If any of you are thinking of going back to IE, doooo not. Get Maxthon, it's a browser based on IE but it's a whole lot nicer and more secure.
Me and my bro approves! Downloading now! :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Firefox (nightly) user since I first started using computers!!!
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

Firefox, since its appearance... Not really.

I tried Opera and Chrome through the years too. I switched to Chrome for a time, but since it works when this feel like it, I came back with the fox.

I only use IE when I use Crunchyroll, since for some odd reason, even on Firefox and Chrome (didn't tried Opera) the video is always pixelated, doesn't matter the resolution.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

First off...thank you Wrath for showing me and mtwinny this Maxthon browser looks way better than IE. In how web pages load and everything.

But...I'm now a Chrome user. Much simpler....only thing I dislike about it is how it handles Feed Subscriptions.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Rockmelt.

It's just a modified Chrome with two side tabs; facebook chat (occasionally useful) on the left and my RSS feeds and twitter (really useful) on the right.

Part of me wants to drop for just normal Chrome but the Twitter app is just too useful.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I used to use Rockmelt. Good browser but I prefer using Tweetdeck for Twitter and Trillian for Facebook. Also helps that I have a 2nd monitor which has Tweetdeck maximized 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

TheChaosBlue wrote: But...I'm now a Chrome user. Much simpler....only thing I dislike about it is how it handles Feed Subscriptions.
However you should know that Chrome has aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of bugs and crashes very often!
Despite that I like its design and its speed!!
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Chrome.
I used to be a big Firefox adversary, but then it started getting awful, slowing my system down like hell, crashing every few minutes and even if I closed it down, I even had to shut down the process in the task manager in order to fully close it (and remove its ENORMOUS memory consumption).

Then I switched to Chrome several years ago. I have not been looking back since. Hardly any crashes (except for the Flash plugin, but that has bettered as well), about 10% of what my Firefox used to use in terms of CPU and RAM. Only downside is that I don't know how to access the bookmarks saved on my old HDD.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Been using chrome since years ago. Before that, I always used IE. It was ok, but it felt slow at times and just... bad. Then I used Firefox for a while in many different computers. The speed felt generally like IE. I didn't like it THAT much cause it just didn't suit me. It felt weird and I just felt that it was too... crowded. Also maybe a bit complicated.
Once I heard about Chrome, I tried it out and fell in love with it from the first time using it. It's faster, simple and spacy. Sure, it has its fair share of crashes and force closes at times but it's nothing serious. Especially when you can just go to "Recently closed" and open all your tabs again.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Option wrote:Chrome.
I used to be a big Firefox adversary, but then it started getting awful, slowing my system down like hell, crashing every few minutes and even if I closed it down, I even had to shut down the process in the task manager in order to fully close it (and remove its ENORMOUS memory consumption).

Then I switched to Chrome several years ago. I have not been looking back since. Hardly any crashes (except for the Flash plugin, but that has bettered as well), about 10% of what my Firefox used to use in terms of CPU and RAM. Only downside is that I don't know how to access the bookmarks saved on my old HDD.
Same here for exactly the same reasons.