Favorite Cartoon and Channel?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...

Whats Your Favorite Cartoon Channel?

Cartoon Network
56%
Nickelodeon
No votes
Disney
No votes
Other
44%

Total votes: 18

Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Yeah, I used to like Toonami too, as they also showed some cool live action films as well, the likes that you wouldn't normally see on TV. Plus it had Outlaw star and Cowboy Bebop. Shame what happened to it, really.

Personally, I was a Cartoon Network person myself. always loved watching that back in the day. I probably would have watched Fox Kids a lot as well, but I had cable, and they didn't get that channel until 2002. Though once thay did get it, that did become my channel of choice.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I call them fancy because you have to pay to watch them :P My family couldn't afford stuff like that when I was growing up, I never wore branded clothes either, never saw the point in it.

I did watch Toonami around my ex boyfriends house though, he introduced me to Dragonball Z and some other stuff. I quite liked Megas XLR.
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

I used to love Cartoon Network! Toonami and Boomerang were awesome too! My favourate cartoon was Ed, Edd n Eddy, because it was hilarious, it has a unique style and very remberable characters.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

I'm a K-tv/K-world guy, used to watch their shows a lot back in the day.
MY favourite cartoons back then were Digimon and Freakazoid!.....
Then they suddenly just disappeared......
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

MTails wrote:I'm a K-tv/K-world guy, used to watch their shows a lot back in the day.
MY favourite cartoons back then were Digimon and Freakazoid!.....
Then they suddenly just disappeared......
Freakazoid :D

i know why that vanished, it was all down to Candleja....
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

matty wrote:freakazoid :d

i know why that vanished, it was all down to candleja....
don't say his name!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I thought Toonami was pretty cool and how they sometimes did game reviews. Always looked forward to it every day after school. And then it aired on Saturdays...and then later died. That was sad.

I remember when Cartoon Network first started out and I used to watch Scooby Doo and other classics all the time.
ImageImage
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Has to be Toonami. Dragon Ball Z, Samurai Jack, Naruto, BoBoBo Bo Bo-Bobo , plus those Miazaki movies... man...an awesome block of awesome stuff.

As for favorite cartoon, I can picture dozens upon dozens of my favorites in a bar fight and see surprisingly, Spongebob walking out of it.

I still see some of it, though not all the time, when I actually have nothing else to watch, either on t.v. or on demand.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Lol, I remember the times I used to watch power Rangers. Even though power rangers was popets and all that, I still watched it when i was 9 or 10. It was really fun.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I remember when Fox Kids was first launched and I would wake up at about 6:00 (am) for my paperround and freaking Samurai Pizza Cats was on. Which may be the best anime ever made... or that might just be nostalgia speaking XD (who would you call when you need some pepperoni!?)

I think my favorite cartoon channel has to be cartoon network, for such gems as Invader Zim and cow and chicken. I'll say at the moment my favorite cartoon has to be Invader Zim!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST