Post by RWDebara »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:After all, I am the Sonic Nerd in here. :P
You didnt even know Mr.Needlemouse was Sonic, ill stick with google. XD
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Did someone say sonic nerd? :laugh:

Ahem...moving on. I dont really like any of the villains in sonic. I'd say eggman but i've lost count of how many times he's teamed up with the good guys. I want to say Mephalis just because of what he did to sonic in the last story. (Yes I played it that far xD)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Gavvie wrote:Seeing as you didn't know who Chaos was, I doubt that highly :P
I know who chaos is. I just forgot him when I was writing. It has been quite a long time I haven't played SADX. I geuss it must be the color which did distract me. And besides I mean a character that whould form itself in to anything. You dont see Chaos turning into a Monster Truck. :biggrin:
Now that I remember chaos I wished I had put him on the poll. Any of you mods and admins care to do this? :blush:
RWDebara wrote:You didnt even know Mr.Needlemouse was Sonic, ill stick with google. XD
Oh well, as I was saying, my english wasn't that good and when I looked at the sonic 4 character countdown I thought each day a new character will be reviald. But now I know.
And I still dont think that Sonic is Mr. Needlemouse. That name was just a thing to make us get confused. and it was also the code name of the project. Nobody said that Sonic was Mr. Needlemouse.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:And I still dont think that Sonic is Mr. Needlemouse. That name was just a thing to make us get confused. and it was also the code name of the project. Nobody said that Sonic was Mr. Needlemouse.
No. Its basic history about sonic.
When Naoto Ōshima designed Sonic back in the day before he had the name "Sonic" they called him Mr.Needlemouse.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

ohhhhhhh. now I see.
Well to tell you the trugh, I was and still am always interested in Sonic info but the only info I have no Idea about and am not interested is the Creators and Voice Actors. I mean I dont even know who the old and new voice actors are or who the creator of sonic. I dont! But I am just not interested! That's why I probebly didn't know that.
And that might be a lack that will keep me away from my dream.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:ohhhhhhh. now I see.
Well to tell you the trugh, I was and still am always interested in Sonic info but the only info I have no Idea about and am not interested is the Creators and Voice Actors. I mean I dont even know who the old and new voice actors are or who the creator of sonic. I dont! But I am just not interested! That's why I probably didn't know that.
And that might be a lack that will keep me away from my dream.
Well no body cares about the voice actors cause they all suck. In my opinion Sonic shouldn't talk at all. If Sonic Team wants to take one good idea from Nintendo, its that. Dont make your characters speak.

Well if you want to be a fan of Sonic you should learn about the creators. If you don't know the creators true intentions for Sonic then you don't know Sonic at all, like Sonic Team :D pwn

Here watch all 4 of these videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9h-4vQ ... re=related
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I dont know, Mario doesnt talk and I don't like him for that. Although Somehow Crash Bandicoot doesn't talk and that makes him awsome!
I Still think that sonic is better if he talks, and I must say I kind of liked the 4kids voice actor for sonic. But let's see what the new guy will do in sonic Colors (PLZ god dont make him mess up!)

Wow... Now that was one heck of a Documentary. I really liked it! That was fasinating!
You got any more videos? Just asking....
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

RWDebara wrote:If Sonic Team wants to take one good idea from Nintendo, its that. Dont make your characters speak.
Then how do you explain the fortune of Charles Martinet or the meme "DO A BARREL ROLL!!"?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, this argument's going nowhere, best to leave it alone.