Show Your Gaming Collection

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Halo had a story?
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

I think I put it in another thread some time ago, I'm gonn put it here where it belongs

ze complete PAL collection

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

@ShadowPhantom The gameplay, how about that? ..yeah, boring.

@mazonemayu That's awesome. PAL collections look so cool on a shelf because of their blue spines and logos that happen to actually be..well, detailed.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

They take up loads of space and break really easily though. I think I'd prefer normal CD cases like youse lot had.
Tic Tac, sir?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Add Star Ocean and Eternal Sonata to my PS3 collection
is2b007
Level 1
Level 1

Post by is2b007 »

here is my collection of handhelds. Yes i put the ipod touch because it IS counted as a handheld
ImageImage
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

Killer French Bread wrote:They take up loads of space and break really easily though. I think I'd prefer normal CD cases like youse lot had.

I know, but that was impossible at the time coz of the really thick euro dc game booklets. besides I only have 31 gameboxes that are damaged & in 28 cases its that thingy in the middle (for the cd) that lacks a few teeth). they don't break as easily as folks say, its just nowadays second hand euro dc games have often had 3 or even 4 owners before they get to you so I can understand how some of em get damaged. I have a lot of 50 sealed uefa strikers coming to replace the broken ones :)
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Gonic wrote:No one asked you to. I'm a huge sonic fan myself (a bigger one than you most likely).
I doubt BSF wears Sonic Pajamas during the day, so you can have that. Well done. Now quit bitching at the poor kid and list your games (or, don't. I've lost interest).

http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp21 ... ollection/

My video game Collection is there, I haven't bothered to update it in a while and a lot of it is on sale just now. Oh wells.

@Halohate - Shut up XP Halo 2 sucked, Halo 3 made no sense and Halo Reach was a weirdly strung together selection of War Movie Death Cliches. BUT HALO 1 WAS A CLASSIC XP most of the novels are pretty cracking too, at the very least the original trilogy - Fall of Reach, The Floor & First Strike - are all worth a read
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Gonic wrote: PS3:
Uncharted 1 and 2
Killzone 2
Yakuza 3
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma
Dante's Inferno
Resident Evil 5
Borderlands
Everybodies Golf
Little Big Planet
Dead Rising 2 (so glad case west is an arcade game)
Ratchet and Clank a crack in time
Infamous
Metal Gear Solid 4
Sonic 4
Eternal Sonata
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Valkyire Chronicle
As you missed it the first time.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Are You A Video Game Hoarder? - I think I'm guilty of this, but not to the extremes of that organized mess in the picture. My gaming stuff is stashed away in multiple areas.

If people in this thread were to do a count of how many games they have in total, what would you have? You can list for each console type too. I'm not trying to change this thread, just adding to it.
ImageImage