What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

sonicfanRICH wrote: Yeah, the missions can be challenging in Sonic Riders but is better fun than Sonic '06. Completing Shadow the Hedgehog was a complete nightmare trying to get the different endings and such. My little bro even went as far as getting all A ranks and trying to complete all the library sequences. Geez, just not worth it IMO.
Think it's save to say your brother is a pretty hardcore sonic gamer. I wish I could do that on riders and shadow lol.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^that was what I wanted to say. Your brother is one heck of a big sonic fan.
I WANT TO CHALLANGE HIM TO A SONIC DUEL!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:WHAT? What do you mean he is useless???! :blink: If you get the magnet sheild and than get 50 rings. You are practicly unstopable! Shure you can't use any gravitily moves or if you do, you lose all your rings but There is no way he is use less! In fact, when I play free game and with super sonic, I become first and catch up to the 8th person :P ! Although the game becomes a lot harder when you play it multiplayer. I usually become 5th-8th when i am using a normal character, when playing multi but with super, I become 1st-4th! YAY!.
Well, it's the opposite for me. Super Sonic is interesting to use, but I kept getting 8th place with him.
Gonic wrote:Think it's save to say your brother is a pretty hardcore sonic gamer. I wish I could do that on riders and shadow lol.
Yeah he is. That's why I let him do the stuff I don't want to because he likes it haha.
Biggest sonic fan wrote:^that was what I wanted to say. Your brother is one heck of a big sonic fan.
I WANT TO CHALLANGE HIM TO A SONIC DUEL!
I would watch out, he's not going to lose so easily :P
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

haha, to bad I dont know how to challange him to a sonic duel.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

lol I challenged him to a competition of 5 races and I won haha! He gave up and left after that.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Too bad I dont exactly know how to challange your brother to a Sonic Duel. And I have never played online multiplayer gaming using the consoles. If I could, I would chalange him to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (I got the game just because sonic was in it)
Wait, do you even have a Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Yes, I have a Wii and SSBB. And trust me, the lil' bastard is good in that game too. But I'm not too bad myself I guess. But I also modded the game to have all kinds of alternate stages and characters like Super Sonic and Shadow and others. I bet you're jealous.

I recently beat Sonic Rivals on the PSP...just Sonic's story. I can't say it's even a story really. But the game play is fun. Have to still do the rest or let my bro do it for me.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

sonicfanRICH wrote:Yes, I have a Wii and SSBB. And trust me, the lil' bastard is good in that game too. But I'm not too bad myself I guess. But I also modded the game to have all kinds of alternate stages and characters like Super Sonic and Shadow and others. I bet you're jealous.
You bet I am! :P
I always wondered how those people managed to make Shadow appear in the game or some other characters, but I knew it was not real and it was modded but i wished I could do that too. If I could, I would manage to make a Super Sonic Bros. Brawl. :P with all the characters and so.
sonicfanRICH wrote:I recently beat Sonic Rivals on the PSP...just Sonic's story. I can't say it's even a story really. But the game play is fun. Have to still do the rest or let my bro do it for me.
I dont know if I should say you are mean to your brother or not. From one side, you just want your bro to do your work, and than from the other side, he likes to do it :wacko: . But if it's allright with him, I geuss it is all right... :P .
You should also get Sonic rivals 2. It is heeps better. It is longer, more characters and FINALLY some voice acting. In Sr1 you have to read the writing but in Sr2 it finally sais the writing! hurray!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Eh, if I'm being honest I actually prefer the first one. Not too sure why, but there you go.

ANYWAY, getting back on topic, lest it'll get closed, I've not completed anything in a good day or two, aside from Sonic 4.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Jesus..my thread got buttraped by Sonic.

Anywho. I just beat Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood for the first time ever. Since it comes before SOTN and I beat SOTN like 3 times, I wanted to finally play Rondo. Damn it was worth it. Amazing game. Hard as hell though, but that's to be expected.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.