What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Some of the subquests are a chore/suck, not going to lie. I do find the boss quests to be a nice little change of pace though.
Yea, there's one quest right at the end of the East Blue difficulty which is vs Lucci using on Robin and Franky and it suuuuuuuuuucks because those two are terrible characters to play as.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Reknoc wrote:Yea, there's one quest right at the end of the East Blue difficulty which is vs Lucci using on Robin and Franky and it suuuuuuuuuucks because those two are terrible characters to play as.
Don't get me started on that. I mean Franky has crazy offensive power, but maaaaaaaaaaaan he is slow. And against a speedster like Lucci how the hell can that work.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Don't get me started on that. I mean Franky has crazy offensive power, but maaaaaaaaaaaan he is slow. And against a speedster like Lucci how the hell can that work.
by playing exclusively as robin and just slowly slapping him to death with her weak attacks

you could probably switch characters to build up SP and attacking with special attacks but good luck with that since he always seems to choose that exact moment to air step off the map.
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Finally I beat Sonic and the secret rings. But I would still like to collect all fire souls and gold medals. (Not impossible but damn hard)
Also I beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 three weeks ago (Shame that I write that in here? ;) )
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Ms.Simsi wrote: Also I beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 three weeks ago (Shame that I write that in here? ;) )
It's a game that you just beat isn't it? So I say go for it!

Cleared the main story for Final Fantasy XIV in what may be the world record for the longest time to do so. (7 months)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:It's a game that you just beat isn't it? So I say go for it!

Cleared the main story for Final Fantasy XIV in what may be the world record for the longest time to do so. (7 months)
and now there's even more main story, and hildebrand quests!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:and now there's even more main story, and hildebrand quests!
I met Hildebrand. He made me chuckle.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Ms.Simsi wrote:Finally I beat Sonic and the secret rings. But I would still like to collect all fire souls and gold medals. (Not impossible but damn hard)
Also I beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 three weeks ago (Shame that I write that in here? ;) )
Hey, this might be a SEGA fan community, but is anyone under the illusion that we play SEGA games exclusively? :D

I still have to play SMG2... I loved the first one, but never got round to playing the 2nd. I finished Ratchet and Clank Future a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm working on Assassin's Creed III...
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Hey, this might be a SEGA fan community, but is anyone under the illusion that we play SEGA games exclusively? :D

I still have to play SMG2... I loved the first one, but never got round to playing the 2nd. I finished Ratchet and Clank Future a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm working on Assassin's Creed III...
I don't know which one is better...but actually the 2nd is more interesting. Good luck!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Just finished Serious Sam II. Getting closer to finishing the Serious Sam Franchise now. Just have to start SS3: BFE now. But i think I'll take a break from the SS franchise. I've been playing SS back to back starting from number 1. Kind of getting tired of the whole SS games and mechanic. I'll play 3 when I'm hungry for some monster shooting but right now I think I'll give another Croteam game a go... The Talos Principle <3.