What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:^I have finished everything in Sonic Riders Zero Gravitity too!
The best is super sonic but Man it took me so much work to unluck him! All those missions and all with S ranks!
Although I am still stuck with one person...
I have checked in internet and they say that it's a flying robot. has your brother unlucked him?
Super Sonic is utterly useless in the game sadly. And yes, my bro unlocked every character. I think you get the robot by beating him in a free race.
Gonic wrote:It only took me a week to finsh shadow...and I'm impressed your brother unlocked everything in sonic riders zero gravity. Missions can be down right annoying on that :/

Going back on topic I just finished Resident Evil 5 for like the 10th time lol.
Yeah, the missions can be challenging in Sonic Riders but is better fun than Sonic '06. Completing Shadow the Hedgehog was a complete nightmare trying to get the different endings and such. My little bro even went as far as getting all A ranks and trying to complete all the library sequences. Geez, just not worth it IMO.
ImageImage
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I wonder... will Hyper Sonic ever return?
how will sonic manage to collect 14 chaos emeralds again? There are only 7 emeralds! Maybe, if sonic had the 7 chaos emeralds and seven other stuff like the soal or Magic rings... Yeah that might work!
*coughSuperEmeraldscough* :P
I live here now!
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Just finished Portal:Still Alive on XBLA... I'd never played portal before and I'm still reeling from it...
I'm so GLad to of finally played this game :)
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Finished the last boss on Sonic 4, but still got three more emeralds to get!
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

It's been a while since I beat a game actually... last year I beat MVP 06, but partly by a stroke of luck. I was about to lose in the Super Regionals when my opponent overthrew the throw to 3rd, which allowed my tying run to score and I eventually won in extra innings. The College World Series was kind of a smooth sailing for me for some reason...
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Sonic 4 for me, though I've still got 5 emeralds to grab and then the rest of the achievements.

I'm thinking Untouchable might be easier with Super Sonic, if he's invincible like the old days.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Gavvie wrote:Sonic 4 for me, though I've still got 5 emeralds to grab and then the rest of the achievements.

I'm thinking Untouchable might be easier with Super Sonic, if he's invincible like the old days.
On me, I have one to go. And do you actually get to 50 rings in E.G.G Station? I dunno, actually, since, well...
Click to reveal
I live here now!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

He's only harder if you don't expect the variations. Must admit, the big one did make me giggle.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Gavvie wrote:He's only harder if you don't expect the variations. Must admit, the big one did make me giggle.
Well, yeah, I loled at that one too. XD

Also, scratch the one emerald left bit, Got into Super Sonic now. :3
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

sonicfanRICH wrote:Super Sonic is utterly useless in the game sadly. And yes, my bro unlocked every character. I think you get the robot by beating him in a free race.
WHAT? What do you mean he is useless???! :blink: If you get the magnet sheild and than get 50 rings. You are practicly unstopable! Shure you can't use any gravitily moves or if you do, you lose all your rings but There is no way he is use less! In fact, when I play free game and with super sonic, I become first and catch up to the 8th person :P ! Although the game becomes a lot harder when you play it multiplayer. I usually become 5th-8th when i am using a normal character, when playing multi but with super, I become 1st-4th! YAY!
Shadid wrote:*coughSuperEmeraldscough* :P
I dont really think there are any super emeralds. are there? I dont know how to explane but unless SEGA actually introduces the 7 super emeralds again, I do not believe the super emeralds excist... -_-
Would be fun to see Hyper sonic though (Or super tails or hyper knuckles).