Help with Sonic themed playing cards

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Good point. Hey, check this out. I found a whole bunch more art than before. I never knew about some of those.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Oh that's a very good collection there. I never seen some of those either. Thanks a bunch. Now I'm reconsidering which 2 Sonic and Shadow poses to use....hmmmm.

I have finally edited the Super Silver picture and it looks decent enough but not SA-style. I still need to decide which Super Silver version to use.
Attachments
super silver.jpg
super silver.jpg (14.41 KiB) Viewed 459 times
Super silver art copy.jpg
Super silver art copy.jpg (11.37 KiB) Viewed 458 times
ImageImage
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I would use the non-SA one, just for the sake of a different pose. Having normal Silver and Super Silver in the exact same pose would be kind of boring. I know the art style wouldn't exactly match, but hey, it's your decision.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Oh that's not a problem. I do have another different pose of Silver. And I don't know about you guys, but I feel like making his eyes blue just because it looks better to me haha.
Attachments
Silver.jpg
Silver.jpg (11.87 KiB) Viewed 459 times
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ShadowPhantom wrote:Good point. Hey, check this out. I found a whole bunch more art than before. I never knew about some of those.
Wow, those pictures look great! Although I think that Super Silver was a copy of Silver in the Sonic Rivals 2 cover. But I never seen the other ones! those are awsome! :ohmy: If I get my photoshop back, I will use them in my art work :biggrin: .
sonicfanRICH wrote:I have finally edited the Super Silver picture and it looks decent enough but not SA-style. I still need to decide which Super Silver version to use.
Wow, that picture looks awsome, but I also think that you should use that not SA- style pose. It just looks more... dont know... more oreginal.
sonicfanRICH wrote:Oh that's not a problem. I do have another different pose of Silver. And I don't know about you guys, but I feel like making his eyes blue just because it looks better to me haha.
Those blue eyes do fit him I must say. but Golden isen't bad eader. I wonder if blue eyes would fit Sonic... you wana try? I can't -_-
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ I've decided to go with the SA-style Silver. Simply because it goes together with the other characters and is a more dynamic pose than the other where he is just standing there.

Also, I have chosen to abandon Tikal in favor of Shade the Echidna because Tikal didn't really fit as a Queen of a black suit and also the fan art I found of Shade is awesome. She's an obscure character, I know, and probably a spoiler to some, but oh well. I think it works.

And about Sonic having blue eyes...I think he's blue enough lol.
Attachments
Coloured_Shade_for__Pichu_Chan_by_KeiraWinstanley.jpg
Coloured_Shade_for__Pichu_Chan_by_KeiraWinstanley.jpg (11.06 KiB) Viewed 459 times
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^about that fan art... shade's face some how doesn't seem right.

Wait, what 4 characters are you planning to put as queens again?
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Well, I don't exactly agree with your choice for Silver, but I feel you are right about Shade fitting the black queen more than Tikal. I had forgotten about Shade until now.

And no more spoilers! I haven't finished Chronicles yet! You're lucky I already knew Shade was an echidna.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Amy, Blaze, Rouge, and Shade are the Queens. Also, just for the heck of it, I decided to make a spare Ace card to have the other version of Silver. So everything is complete now! I might even want to make a card box too. I'll post the results later on when everything gets printed out.
ImageImage
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Honestly, it's disappointing you're only using videogame characters characters, sonicfanRICH, because I would've used Princess Sally as one of the queens. Oh well, it's your project not mine!
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...