Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Kaito-kun wrote:At the risk of de-railing this topic any further, out of curiosity, why not? Don't like the taste? Do you think it's cruel? etc.
I think it's cruel and don't believe in eating a meat diet. Don't like thinking of innocent cows when I chomp down a burger :(

On topic, I had a dream last night where I was travelling to the North Pole on foot. I had a back pack with equipment, proper clothing, etc, and was hiking along.

And according to a quick interpretation, it means I could be working my way towards reality! I don't think that is true ^_^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

So we'll be seeing you going Ice climbing?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Had a cool dream today. I dreamed that I and my group had this war with some other group in Christmas. Than people of my team started joining the other and at the end, only I and some others were left. Some how, I suddenly turned into Santa Clause and I started doing magic and I used that to defeat the other team but some of my friends returned. Than I returned to the north pole and we started looking at all the stuff we plundered from the other team and started sharing them (Yeah, not much like Santa). I got the Nintendo DSi XL and some other stuff. Than I thought of making a Christmas for the whole Santa gang but had trouble making the tree and one of the elves told me to use the manual and my magic. Than when I just was about to read the manual, I woke up.
It was good feeling that I had power and magic in my hands. Don't know why I was Santa though.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Not quite sure about my dream last night. I remember being in a village with only myself and a suit of armour that was using my friend's name as residents. When I woke up in a sleep deprived state I was at a loss as to why I was the only person in my bedroom.
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

Dreamed that the former President of Brazil was asking me why I did not vote on him for his second mandate.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Secret guilt? Or has the government found out a way to invade dreams?
ImageImage
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Had a dream last night; all I remember is that there was an old man who had never seen 3/4 length jeans before.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I've had TOO many strange dreams lately. Not going to tell all of them, but last night I dreamed that I got my best friend pregnant.. o_o And no, it was not a pleasant dream in the slightest.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Depends if your best friend is a male or a female. Though both ways it's disgusting.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Depends if your best friend is a male or a female. Though both ways it's disgusting.
How is it disgusting? Bringing a new life into the world is a beautiful thing.