Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Best and Worst Characters

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah, I don't play much fighter games eader. That's probebly why I think that some identical characters really feel the same.
One thing that bodered me was the Stage builder. I geuss it was fun for the first few tries but than, it becomes boring because of the limited amount of things you can use. Even if you unlucked new things, they are just a little and not much of a use eader.

Now one thing that really disturbed me and I thought was a peace shit that was added to the game were those old collection games of old times. I would have never thought that Nintendo would be such cheapskates so they wouldn't even let you have a few of the old games. Giving you a timelimit of only 5 minute was crap. Instead of wasting the space of the Wii for that shit, they could have used it for other stuff, maybe better graphics or more characters.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

:I

: I

The collection stuff was the only thing Brawl did better than Melee.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Sorry but Are you actually serios??? That was the worst part of the game. I have seen a few reviews and many have the same opinion as me.
I really am hoping you were not serios because that was just stupid... No offence.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

It wasn't a bad idea at all. At least I didn't think it was, gave me a taste of some classic games I missed when I was younger.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:It wasn't a bad idea at all. At least I didn't think it was, gave me a taste of some classic games I missed when I was younger.
And then hopefully you'd dash on over to the Virtual Console store and part with your money in order to play the full versions. It was essentially a mini shareware/demo section in the corner of the disk, whether it's a good or bad thing is entirely dependant upon the player's opinion.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Kaito-kun wrote:And then hopefully you'd dash on over to the Virtual Console store and part with your money in order to play the full versions. It was essentially a mini shareware/demo section in the corner of the disk, whether it's a good or bad thing is entirely dependant upon the player's opinion.
Yup! I actually bought castlevnia off the VC I loved the demo so much. It's amazing how much that game has changed
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Yeah, but don't you get anoyed when you are just at the middle of the game and suddenly this thing comes up and said "Your time is over". It is really anoying. Why don't they just give the full game or just take that feture of and add something better instead.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Yeah, but don't you get anoyed when you are just at the middle of the game and suddenly this thing comes up and said "Your time is over". It is really anoying.
It's supposed to annoy you and make you think "Damn, I wanted to see what happens next! I'll have to buy the full game now!"
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Oh were we talking about the demos? I totally forget Brawl had that. Saw collection and thought trophies and stickers which were awesome.

You're still wrong though, free trials of stuff are awesome.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Yea their great. The point is to give ya a free taste of the game, most of the time usually ending when something great was happening so you can go out and buy the game. Great way to sale a game i wish every game does this.

Thats what happened to me when i played the demo for Amnesia, it ended at a spot when i wanted to see what happened next. Bought it. Loved it.