Tell Us Your Favourite Music Genre!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I mainly listen to trance music. Some of my favourites are Armin Van Buuren, Dj Doboy, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz and Paul Van Dyke.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:As you might have guessed, I mostly listen to Sonic songs. So I guess you would call it Rock. I absolutely hate Metal or Heavy Metal and I don't like country songs eider, maybe except the songs I actually play in my guitar.
Crush 40 is metal.

Also, don't be so quick to denounce metal. It's massively diverse. Some doesn't even use guitars.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Crush 40 is Metal?! So knight of the Wind is Metal? Okkkkkkk....
fallenangel
Level 1
Level 1

Post by fallenangel »

i'm a fan of rock and metal mostly although i do listen so some country, if you class Eric Stuart's Band country that is. I also listen to a lot of J-rock and game music. Especially Sonic and Nights
The difference between the right thing and the wrong thing is what people believe
Officially a crazy fanfiction writer who has mini muses that like to argue with each other
Fallen Angel
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

The Captain wrote:Crush 40 is metal.

Also, don't be so quick to denounce metal. It's massively diverse. Some doesn't even use guitars.
-applauds- Thank you. Everyone tends to automatically think that Metal is all about punching fetuses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Eh, I would like to say hip-hop but not the profanity-laiden type that corrupts my brain. That and game music (can you guess what it is? ;) )
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

But isn't metal more wild music which sometimes has swearing in it? I refuse to believe that Crush 40 is metal. I don't see Knight of the Wind or some other songs being Metal.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

I already posted in this thread about my favorite genres, but I don't know if I mentioned punk. Scratch that, I definitely know I didn't mention punk. Especially chiptune punk, like Anamanaguchi.

Going back to punk rock, I'm not the anarchist type (and not that all punk is anarchistic), but I do like the style of the genre. Fast tempo, blast drums, bass going d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d, and etc. I may be talking more about Blink-182's style, but it's good either way.

Oh, and I never seem to pay attention to the lyrics of any song no matter what genre. I guess it takes away from my attention to the song, so I think of the vocals as another instrument instead (which it already is, but you get what I mean).
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:But isn't metal more wild music which sometimes has swearing in it? I refuse to believe that Crush 40 is metal. I don't see Knight of the Wind or some other songs being Metal.

Nice generalization. That's like saying all Blues music is made by a black slave from the 1800's.

Get out.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
sortcropy
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sortcropy »

Pet Medications From Canada http://www.filge.com/ - klonopin for sale xanax without prescription order klonopin no prescription