Snooooww!

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Aww, what the heck. We should moan and have fun before our nightmares start. I know it's just preparing us but we should enjoy our lives as much as we can before we leave school and go to uni and find work, than get married, have kids, more work, and get old.
I am enjoying myself and I moan everyday and I'm totally OK with it :P .
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

^ I agree with BSF for once..let the kids have their fun. It didn't do anything to me in the longrun on snow days other than let me take a break from BS for a day. Weather is weather and you can't do much about it. If there were a tornado would you stay at work or would you get your ass in a shelter?

And this just in. o_o; the temperature got down to -3 F last night in Wisconsin. FFFFFFFF
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It's the same for work really, only it's less "snow days" and more "make up an excuse so you don't have to go out in the cold days".
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Wrath Oskvro wrote: Weather is weather and you can't do much about it. If there were a tornado would you stay at work or would you get your ass in a shelter?
I would chase it XD thats what im studying for
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Wow, your studying to become a tornado chaser? You've got guts.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^ Well not just that, thats just part of the job. Right now im still looking at a few options that are open to me at the moment. Have to study hard.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Hope you survive.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Storm Chaser? That's awesome man. Tell me how that goes. I've always been very interested in weather.

BSF: Storm Chasers have alot of protective equipment and they can also tell where the tornado is headed. Think of them as the human doplar radars.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

:'(

Its started again round here, had about 2 n half inches so far & its still coming down :(
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Storm Chaser? That's awesome man. Tell me how that goes. I've always been very interested in weather.

BSF: Storm Chasers have alot of protective equipment and they can also tell where the tornado is headed. Think of them as the human doplar radars.
Don't worry, I know about these stuff. This year we had a project about Tornadoes and storm chasers and all that. We watched this documentary about a storm chaser who wanted to take a picture of the inside of a tornado. It wasn't bad.