Subway!

What it says on the tin...
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Hmm... Subway or Greggs..? Has to be Greggs and their steak slices.

I tried the Meatball filling at subway, was like spaghetti sauce in a bun! Not fun!
________
GRANNY NUDE
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

They don't even butter the cobs.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Ooooh, I do like Greggs too. Has anyone tried the festive slice yet? It's gorgeous.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Agree, that's why I just don't go to subway. Hungry Jack's(Burger Kind) and Mc Donald's are better in prize. Of course counting the health issues, Subway does get a point in that.
Also considering that you get alot less with both (unless you supersize it, in result making YOU supersized) and the fact that it tastes like shit in comparison. o_o And consider how much it would cost for you to make one of those sandwiches yourself. Alot more after having to go out and buy everything you need.

As for Gregg's, I've never heard of it. o_O Might not be in America..or at least southern America.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^Gregg's is a bakery chain in the UK. They were talking about it once on the Travel Channel.

You should try Miami Subs, very good chain here in Florida and the East Coast.They make some good burgers and subs. Their isn't as many as their were in the 90's though.....
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

RWDebara wrote:^Gregg's is a bakery chain in the UK. They were talking about it once on the Travel Channel.
It is, but wait, what? *Bursts out laughing* That's fantastically insane! Why would they talk about Greggs on a travel show?
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^I forgot the hosts name, but she travels to different country's and just asks random people whats a good place to go to. An old couple told her "Go to Gregg's!" xD They talked about it for about 3 minutes then she went to another place.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

RWDebara wrote:^I forgot the hosts name, but she travels to different country's and just asks random people whats a good place to go to. An old couple told her "Go to Gregg's!" xD
You couldn't ask for better advice.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_o If I find myself in the UK, I'll be sure to go to Gregg's.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Meatball Marinara all the goddamn way. Ate two of them while I was in Seattle, might go to our local one here to see if it tastes the same.

Or else... *grabs pitchfork*
I live here now!