Easiest enemy or boss in games?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Easiest enemy or boss in games?

Post by Gonic »

Lets face it, if you play games there has been that one game that has a enemy/boss you cant stand fighting because its either to hard or just plain annoying. Then there's the laughable ones that are just to plain easy. So why not share yours here and explain why you find them so annoying/hard/easy.

Some of mine for example

Annoying - Diablon from shadow the hedgehog for taking far to long to beat
One of the hardest bosses i went against was the final boss from Jak 2. I lost how many times i died against him.

If you think of more please share them :D Keep the topic rolling!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Hardest: Anything in Demon's Souls
Easiest: Typical gimmick zombie boss in a Final Fantasy, seriously, just use a phoenix down on them and they're done.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

One of the easiest bosses that I have fought might have been the second boss in Sonic Adventure 1 when you are as tails or Sonic. I don't remember his name but it was an Eggman machine, not chaos. He is like so easy and I have never been hit by him.

Hard? Tabu in SSBB. He is so freaking annoying and hard to beat. When ever I am about to finish him, he grows his wings and than does this shock wave that I can hardly dodge and there's no escape! It get's pretty annoying when you are playing this game on Boss battle mode and you go to hard.

Also the the second to last boss of Sonic heroes, Egg Emperor in Sonic Heroes was quite annoying. He always sais "Take this!" and than he just gets annoying.... it's hard to describe him.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

BSF, I'm surprised you haven't said the first boss fight on Sonic CD...it takes like 2 seconds. :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Hardest boss fight thread lives here:

http://www.radiosega.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2274

Going to change this thread to "Easiest boss fight" because it's pointless having two of the same.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wrath Oskvro wrote:BSF, I'm surprised you haven't said the first boss fight on Sonic CD...it takes like 2 seconds. :P
I don't play Sonic CD that much. I just get confused and don't know what I have to do. I get confused between the Past, Future, Present thing.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I do too..but it's the very first boss you face. And it takes no effort to get to him.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Hmmm... I might try that than. I haven't played it for a long time so I don't remember anything.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

And read your private message.

And nobody can mention easy bosses without mentioning the first Bowser.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Ffs BFS. Is the only game you play sonic?
Also whoever changed the topic name, it's easiest or hardest lol :P
Another annoying enemy was the pig in the extra chapter of the world ends with you, bloomin hard to hit due to it running side to side.