The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

I will manually record this since all of his download links are broken (also rerfering to other works).
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Are you going to do that for the ones I posted that are YT vids also?

Becuase if you like I could simply pull the mp3 from the video for you.
EvilAVP
Level 1
Level 1

Post by EvilAVP »

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ShadowPhantom wrote:^Oh, I listen to that guy's stuff all the time. He's really good.
I liked his Sonic birthday contest entry. Maybe we should add that.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Sorry, Dune 2 wasn't published by Sega, therefore it cannot be added to the playlist. Only games developed and/or published by Sega can be added to RadioSEGA.
EvilAVP
Level 1
Level 1

Post by EvilAVP »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Sorry, Dune 2 wasn't published by Sega, therefore it cannot be added to the playlist. Only games developed and/or published by Sega can be added to RadioSEGA.
I`ve played Dune on SEGA. There is many songs\remixes not published by SEGA. Whats a problem?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Capn forgot to say that we accept Fan mader remixes too only if they are remixes of SEGA titles or related to SEGA.
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

I also played Dune on my Mega Drive, but if CapnCloudchaser says we can't have, then we can't :)
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

EvilAVP wrote:I`ve played Dune on SEGA. There is many songs\remixes not published by SEGA. Whats a problem?
There are loads of games on SEGA consoles that are not published or created by SEGA, which means they're not actually related to or owned by SEGA, thus they do not count for a radio show that only plays SEGA develolped or published music. For example, Powerstone is a very popular Dreamcast game, but it was developed by Capcom, so it wouldn't be allowed on RadioSEGA.

Songs or remixes on RadioSEGA may not have been created by SEGA themselves, but they are based on SEGA games, so they are allowed on the playlist.

I'm personally a big fan of the original Soul Calibur soundtrack, but since that was made by Namco, I can't have that either :)
EvilAVP
Level 1
Level 1

Post by EvilAVP »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:There are loads of games on SEGA consoles that are not published or created by SEGA, which means they're not actually related to or owned by SEGA, thus they do not count for a radio show that only plays SEGA develolped or published music. For example, Powerstone is a very popular Dreamcast game, but it was developed by Capcom, so it wouldn't be allowed on RadioSEGA.

Songs or remixes on RadioSEGA may not have been created by SEGA themselves, but they are based on SEGA games, so they are allowed on the playlist.

I'm personally a big fan of the original Soul Calibur soundtrack, but since that was made by Namco, I can't have that either :)
I hate lawyers