The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Jamie64326 wrote:Could we also see some of Atlus' games on here, such as Trauma Center, even though it was released before Sega's purchase of the company?
Any Altus games post-purchase are eligible to be on the Playlist. Any before then that time can't be, as I'm aware of.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Twinny wrote:Any Altus games post-purchase are eligible to be on the Playlist. Any before then that time can't be, as I'm aware of.
What, even though everything would be owned my Sega now?
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

This is a general company bound rule, Jamie. If Sega published it or had a development team that made it for a different publisher (e.g. F-Zero GX), it is eligible for the playlist. This is also the same reason why the playlist doesn't have any games Relic developed pre-acquisition either.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Rexy wrote:This is a general company bound rule, Jamie. If Sega published it or had a development team that made it for a different publisher (e.g. F-Zero GX), it is eligible for the playlist. This is also the same reason why the playlist doesn't have any games Relic developed pre-acquisition either.
Fair enough. Thank you for the reply Rexy.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

If SEGA were to re-release the games that had been launched pre-purchase, however, we could then put those soundtracks on.
JoannaSakura
Level 1
Level 1

Post by JoannaSakura »

Some more Bentley Jones songs would be nice: http://bentleyjones.com/music/discography/
And some songs of K-ON would be nice as well such as My Love Is A Stapler, Fuwa Fuwa Time, Pure Pure Heart and Curry Nochi Rice .etc.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Trauma Team is coming to the Wii U digitally so I guess that's now in.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

JoannaSakura wrote:Some more Bentley Jones songs would be nice: http://bentleyjones.com/music/discography/
And some songs of K-ON would be nice as well such as My Love Is A Stapler, Fuwa Fuwa Time, Pure Pure Heart and Curry Nochi Rice .etc.
We can't really add any of his songs that aren't strictly tied to SEGA in some form. As for K-On, SEGA has developed and published a few titles, one of them being K-On! Hōkago Live!! (K-On! After School Live!!) for the PSP in September 2010, rereleased for PS3 in June 2012. Not sure about K-On! Hōkago Rhythm Time (K-ON! After School Rhythm Time) tho, being it was an Atlus-developed title published back in spring 2013; the buyout happened mere months later in June 2013. K-On!! Houkago Rhythm Section is acceptable tho, it came out November 2014.

Ultimately, if the music's available, then it's possible they can end up on our Playlist.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I think So Much More 2015 by Bentley Jones should be available since all of the other versions are on here. (The songs from Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

We have usually put his other versions of SEGA songs on here, so that might be an idea, and teah, with Trauma Team coming out on Wii U that'd be eligible as well.