The Dark Knight Rises

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Ehhhhh reused footage, barely audible mumbling, fancy pants logo, then an embarrassingly bad looking shot of batman staggering.

Just hurry up and release a proper trailer.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

That's what teasers are for. To tease. Your right though I want to see some proper footage. It does look like Batsy's a bit knackered at the end there. It does seem like his gonna get his arse handed to him by Bane. There's also a bit of Bruce doing push ups in a jail cell. Wonder if that's a flashback maybe from before he was Bats.

EDIT: To be fair though as teasers go I think it's a pretty poor one. Especially for such a potentially massive film. Just not put together particularlywell.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I saw this teaser before Harry Potter 7.2 at IMAX. To be honest, I was a bit surprised that they'd show it so soon, as IMAX tend to preview films that are coming up in the next few months.

Looked better on a HUGE cinema screen than it did on my laptop screen. In the scene that Bats is stagging, on the left you can kinda see Bane starting to rise above him. Probably ready to snap him in half.

Can't wait for this film though, it's going to be ace. 2012 is going to be a great year, what with The Avengers and now this. WANT!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:I saw this teaser before Harry Potter 7.2 at IMAX. To be honest, I was a bit surprised that they'd show it so soon, as IMAX tend to preview films that are coming up in the next few months.

Looked better on a HUGE cinema screen than it did on my laptop screen. In the scene that Bats is stagging, on the left you can kinda see Bane starting to rise above him. Probably ready to snap him in half.

Can't wait for this film though, it's going to be ace. 2012 is going to be a great year, what with The Avengers and now this. WANT!
You can see bane clearly in the youtube clip as well, it just you don't look at him because your eyes are drawn by how dumb batman looks in that scene.

It's just not a great teaser. Maybe I should have just tried climbing the wall to wollo park.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I'd prob wait til this got a DVD/Blu-ray launch before i watch it. Dark Knight was good but not as good as everyone made it out to be.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

It's a day one for me. Dark Knight was one of them films where I walked out of the cinema with a grin like the cheshire cat coz of how awesome it was. I couldn't stop thinking about Joker in it for ages.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

footage of bane and bats fighting. looks a bit crowded for a batman film

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/118/1185266p1.html
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Looks nice .. thank you
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

[youtube]-yh6SriAjdE[/youtube]
Finally a decent trailer for this movie.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

RWDebara wrote:[youtube]-yh6SriAjdE[/youtube]
Finally a decent trailer for this movie.
Okay, I can actually say this:

I am looking forward to see what Catwoman will do on this.

On different notes, of course it looks amazing, Bane looks preety amazing, and loved the flying Batmobile.

One more to the "must see" list of next summer!
I live here now!