Playstation Vita!

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Yeah I do agree. Nothing can still beat the name "Genesis". the SEGA Genesis.
Mega Drive > Genesis
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gonna wait on a Monster Hunter announcement and see how the JRPG support is. Considering that was what kept the PSP alive in the first place.

As soon as I found out Uncharted wasn't going to be made by Naughty Dog I kinda stopped caring.

That said though, finally a new Everybody's Golf!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:
That said though, finally a new Everybody's Golf!
If I'm honest that's the only Rivita game that has interested me so far: I thoughly enjoyed the PS3's round of Everybody's Golf.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Just think, now I can spend almost 24 hours updating it just to play online ON THE MOOOOOOOVE!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I pre-ordered a Vita, along with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Touch My Katamari. Roll on February 22nd!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

My main reason for getting a Vita is FFX. Seriously! Well, until some other awesome RPG's started getting announced, anyway.

The price is too steep for me at the moment, although my hubby wants a Vita. Since we decided to go on holiday this month, I doubt he'll be getting a Vita any time soon. I have to admit, I do find the Vita very sexy. I got the chance to play with one at Eurogamer last year, and it felt good, man!

I admit that if I had the money/hadn't quit my job, I wouldn't hesitate. But now it'll have to wait :)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I agree wholeheartedly. If I had the cash, I'd be preordering one right now, along with Uncharted and Lumines.

Still, I have a house to save up for, so in this instance I'm going to ensure I have my priorities straight, unless I get a load of money in. Mena is going to owe me some for a statue I'm paying off for her...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Thankfully an RPG that's a million times better than FFX has already been announced for the Vita.

Still can't say I'm excited for the Vita, and looking at some of the Japanese games being made for it it's not even going to be worth the price of the hardware.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I want to be excited for it but then again I don't.....to me, it's beacause of the price of the thing....and I don't think I can save up cash for it either....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

The only reason I want a Vita at the moment is for PSP games.

Since you can buy games off the PS Store and use them on the Vita, I've been pretty excited. It'd be great to play all those games I missed out on, plus the ones I had, but never finished.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay over $300 for a handheld though.