Deathsmiles (Xbox 360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:People are saying the soundtrack CD doesn't work. Anyone checked theirs?
I have, but only in my PC where it loaded as a data CD rather than a music CD. (If you know what I mean)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I have, but only in my PC where it loaded as a data CD rather than a music CD. (If you know what I mean)
Atlus ended up doing the exact same thing with the OST for Strange Journey, but they at least offered a free replacement and even shipped it overseas.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Bullethell shooters are my favorite kind..I'm gonna need to find a way to try this one. (before anyone asks, no I don't own a PS3 or 360..though I know someone who does sooo. o_o)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Open letter RSG posted on their forums:

"I'm very sorry about the problem with the soundtrack CD. I'm trying to get the bottom of what went wrong but that's probably not of interest to you. I'm sure what you really want to know is what we're going to do about it: we are going send you a proper disc to replace it.

Please email your snail-mail address to torisu [at] risingstargames.com with "Deathsmiles soundtrack" as the subject and Rising Star Games will send you a proper CD Audio disc.

From today, 22 February 2o11, please give us three weeks to manufacture and send the discs."

So if you still actually use a CD player all will eventually be sorted then.
Tic Tac, sir?
Wizpig
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Wizpig »

Luckily my OST works... on the Mac.

Maybe the problem is only when you try to listen it on a CD player or something?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Wizpig wrote:Luckily my OST works... on the Mac.

Maybe the problem is only when you try to listen it on a CD player or something?
Yea since it's a data CD instead of an audio on CD players won't recognise it. Pretty funny how two separate publishers manage to make the exact same mistake.
Wizpig
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Wizpig »

Anyways, this game rocks... and i say this not liking shmups very much.

It's newbie friendly but manages to be very hard in certain spots.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Still picking this up at some point out of sheer curiousity. Maybe when I've actually finished some of my 360 backlog that I've got piling up now.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The game is awesome, dirt cheap and good for quick pick up and play sessions. Get it what is wrong with you.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Well, little bit of lack of cash for one. I understand it's cheap and suchlike, but I don't really need to add to the 10-plus games that I should actually finish first.