Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
thesonicfan209
Level 8
Level 8

Post by thesonicfan209 »

so if you live in the u.s.(not for sure if its anywhere else) you can get a free pspvita every 15 mins from taco bell when you buy a specifically marked box, and its true my friend got it and he won one(lucky son of a bi***) but anyways you get a choice of three games I only know of one which is modnation racers. now i want one they look really cool
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

The more I think about it, the more I want to stab myself for losing my PSP.

I MUST play Patapon 3. I've been wathing reviews, listening to its music and watch game play of it. I CAN"T TAKE THIS!

And there is no bloody emulator which can yet play proper commercial PSP games. THIS IS SO frustrating. OMGOMGOMG *explodes*
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

thesonicfan209 wrote:so if you live in the u.s.(not for sure if its anywhere else) you can get a free pspvita every 15 mins from taco bell when you buy a specifically marked box, and its true my friend got it and he won one(lucky son of a bi***) but anyways you get a choice of three games I only know of one which is modnation racers. now i want one they look really cool
Whoa. I need to go get me some Taco Bell..despite hating TAco Bell. XD Maybe I can load up on a bunch of quesedillas.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

thesonicfan209 wrote:so if you live in the u.s.(not for sure if its anywhere else) you can get a free pspvita every 15 mins from taco bell when you buy a specifically marked box, and its true my friend got it and he won one(lucky son of a bi***) but anyways you get a choice of three games I only know of one which is modnation racers. now i want one they look really cool

Really? I hope one of them is...well...forget it.

But Taco Bell? Damn, I'm not that fond of that fast food chain. But....eh, I'm not lucky at this, soyeah. :P
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:And that's why you don't see me buy anything other than Sonic.

I don't have enough money to buy anything that's good. So I've gotta save up just to be able to buy one Sonic game. And that's also another reason why some of my stuff are pirated copies.

Hopefully, getting a job will help though.

Fortunately(and unfortunately), the Game Traders shop next to our house is closing down so they have quite a good sale. 50% off all pre-owned games and 20% off all new.
I'm gonna take 50 dollars and buy Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Advance 3, a Sonic poster and a Sonic cap. Fuck yeah!

Most Sonic shit I've bought in ages.

You sound a bit like me. D:

All I get is $50 a fortnight, which goes towards PS3 games.

I tend to spend my money as soon as I get it, so I never save up for that fancy $100 game.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Where's a damn Taco Bell where you need it? XD No but I really want a Vita....sorta....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Speaking of the Vita...

There was a competition on the Playstation Australia's Facebook page to win one of five Vita packs. I didn't enter it though. I hate those '25 words or less' competitions. I can never think of anything to say! That and I'm not sure I want a Vita that badly.

I mean, social gaming? I don't like that idea one bit.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I like social gaming..when it's IN PERSON. Like at an arcade or at your buddy's house.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I like social gaming..when it's IN PERSON. Like at an arcade or at your buddy's house.

I play co-op with my brother, as he's the only person that'll play with me.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

huntergemini wrote:You sound a bit like me. D:

All I get is $50 a fortnight, which goes towards PS3 games.

I tend to spend my money as soon as I get it, so I never save up for that fancy $100 game.
I'm possibly worse. I have to work for my money. So every house chore gets me $2 or something. Not all chores of course. But the ones that I do get money from include, washing dishes, cleaning the house, going shopping.

...yeah... I don't get a lot. I just came from Game Traders btw. Damn, I never thought Closing Down sales can be so good. Half the store was already gone... literally. They had put a wall which had separated the store in half so only half of it had stuff in it. I was disappointed to find many of the things I wanted to buy from that sale, already gone. I still got 2 items I wanted. A new Sonic Cap and Sonic poster. Weeee