Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

supershadow01 wrote:No, not really...it sounds kind of complicated, but I guess when you tell me, it'll be really easy.
It's best if you just say you want to say in one reply instead, so that no one has to merge them. ^_^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

So unless you were like the coolest kid ever since birth, I'm sure you have those times when you look back at stuff you wrote or did many years ago and cringe at it, whether it was just badly written, childish, you name it.

So today was my turn as I realized that it's been 5 years since I've been part of this forum from my very humble beginnings as "Biggest Sonic Fan" (Euuuughhhh). And in my attempts to find an old thread I was looking for, I stumbled across -let's just say- more than a few of my old threads since when I started in 2010...
...and hoooollyyy shiiit was I bad. Like I'm feeling just depressed reading some of this stuff. I'd always be getting told off by so many mods too.

Like Jeez I'm sorry guys. On behalf of my 12/13 year old shitty self, I'm sorry and thanks for putting up with me all these years hahaha, though most of those mods are gone now. Radiosega was like my first forum to join and not just that but my first real contact with strangers across the internet. There was so much to learn back then. I had only just moved from my home country to Australia and was still pretty bad with English too. I used to be super active too. I don't post like 10 times a day anymore because there's not much to talk about here and it sure isn't as alive as it used to be, but I always find myself coming back because I've got memories here and while I've never seen any of you, some of you seem way more than just strangers to me. :')
Of course I do remember some fun times. We've had enjoyable and likable members come and go and I remember that time Gavvie pulled that April Fools prank on me... I'm still salty over that Gavvie :P

Anyhow that was me reminiscing of the cringy past and getting a bit emotional haha. I guess if there's one thing I still haven't lost, it's my inability to make short posts instead of essays lol.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

At least your anniversary isn't as cringe-worthy as Sonic's 15th.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I haven't interacted in the forums in a while.

I've actually been thinking about my standing here secretly in the back of my mind.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Twinny wrote:At least your anniversary isn't as cringe-worthy as Sonic's 15th.
Ahah yeah probably. But truth be told, I'm envious of you guys. You and your bro here ended up being much more beneficial to the site, becoming part of the News Team and all.
I'm just some bloke from Down Under who's not done anything productive but write crap. Heck for a Radio site, I haven't listened to the Radio for years and never attended the live shows. Soooo yeah. I've been here for a while but I've been pretty useless for all this while.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Ahah yeah probably. But truth be told, I'm envious of you guys. You and your bro here ended up being much more beneficial to the site, becoming part of the News Team and all.
I'm just some bloke from Down Under who's not done anything productive but write crap. Heck for a Radio site, I haven't listened to the Radio for years and never attended the live shows. Soooo yeah. I've been here for a while but I've been pretty useless for all this while.
I'm kinda taking a backseat of sorts to full frontal "news" stuff for the time being. I wanna say 2016 to when I can get back on things but I don't want to make a promise I can't keep so I'm still skeptical.

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Quills on Wheels wrote: I'd always be getting told off by so many mods too.
Same, but I was in my twenties!
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

I was on a roll. But on December 5th, 2015 I fallen ill.

Haven't felt such a way for a good four years.

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Twinny wrote:I was on a roll. But on December 5th, 2015 I fallen ill.

Haven't felt such a way for a good four years.
Damn man. Hope you get better. Is it bad or you just need to rest?
Killer French Bread wrote:Same, but I was in my twenties!
Well shit you joined like 2008. That's like ancient pre-historic times dude.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Haha, don't worry Quills. Its in the past now. :P

I was debating asking to be let back on the News team. But currently, I don't have the head for it. Graduating and being unemployed for months really takes its toll on you.