Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

After listening to samples, this tempts me.
Despite the fact I find Vocaloids very hit and miss.
http://exittunes.com/cd/exit_tunes/qwce00156.html
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Good thing I didn't bet on the Grand National after all.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

People kept telling me Seabass was a sure bet after last year but i knew otherwise. one guy stuck £1000 on Katie & Ruby Walsh to come 1st & second... LOL.

None stood out to me so i didn't bother, nice to see a 66/1 win it though for those that punted :)
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

I've just found the big bang theory, i love it
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

You found it? Was it down the sofa? :P

I hate how weekends just don't seem to last long these days! It's twenty past four and I still haven't started on the house work or cooked dinner... Which is now tea. Oh well?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

When I was a kid i'd consider the weekend officially over when scraphead challenge came on. Everytime I'd see or hear about it I'd get those same feelings like when you'd see the back 2 school adverts for uniforms and stuff in the school holidays.

The only reason I can still enjoy red dwarf is because of the plastic box on kryton's head, otherwise no doubt the actor's face would fill me with that sense of back 2 school dread all over again.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:When I was a kid i'd consider the weekend officially over when scraphead challenge came on. Everytime I'd see or hear about it I'd get those same feelings like when you'd see the back 2 school adverts for uniforms and stuff in the school holidays.
It used to be Time Team for me.

I'm going to miss Time Team. No more Mick and his stripey jumpers, no more Tony falling into trenches and worst of all, no more Phil and his hat and west country accent. "Tonay! Oi Tonay! A've faund a bit o' Row-man pot'ry o'er 'ere!"
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Killer French Bread wrote:When I was a kid i'd consider the weekend officially over when scraphead challenge came on. Everytime I'd see or hear about it I'd get those same feelings like when you'd see the back 2 school adverts for uniforms and stuff in the school holidays.
Good chance it was Scrapheap for me too, i'd always be sure to have a shower before hand, come down & watch it while drinking a cup of tea & nibbling on a sandwich. Then retire to my room for an hour or 2 when Time team came on just after.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Too bad Dick Strawbridge (dunno if that's how his name is spelt) ruined it.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

bloody hell time team yeah, that things been on for about 20 years now surely.

Which makes you wonder, what are they going to be digging up from our era in the future? They'll have to sift through old landfill sites, dodging old HIV encrusted needles. The headless barbie dolls only outnumbered by the faded Kwiksave carrier bags. It wont be pottery they piece back together, but an only fools and horses VHS tape.
Tic Tac, sir?