RadioSEGA Review: Sonic The Hedgehog "2006" (PS3/X360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I didn't realize people were spending so much time in the menus.
ImageImage
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Because Sonic Adventure at least had the decency to use an instrumental version. It wasn't just that Seven Rings in Hand was an awful song, it was an awful song where you kept hearing the same line over and over again.
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:But granted, the Song isn't bad. It's pretty awesome actually. It IS my favorite Sonic Song after all. :P
You know, the majority of your posts has given me the impression that you seem to live in some kind of opposite-land where everything bad is good.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Reknoc wrote:Because Sonic Adventure at least had the decency to use an instrumental version. It wasn't just that Seven Rings in Hand was an awful song, it was an awful song where you kept hearing the same line over and over again.

Nope. It's not instrumental. I stayed in the main menu for a bit and heard Johnny singing. True, not all the lyrics are there, but there are lyrics.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

ShadowPhantom wrote:Nope. It's not instrumental. I stayed in the main menu for a bit and heard Johnny singing. True, not all the lyrics are there, but there are lyrics.
For Open your Heart? Fair enough then, but it's unlikely you'll hear it just trying to navigate. It's impossible to avoid MAKE BELIEVE REBORN in Secret Rings.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, there are lyrics in Sonic Adventure eventually, but you don't hear them often.

I'll tell you a trend I don't mind SEGA doing, but kinda wish they stop doing it before it goes stale - orchestral versions of the main theme for final bosses.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Schezo wrote:You know, the majority of your posts has given me the impression that you seem to live in some kind of opposite-land where everything bad is good.
lol. What? Nobody likes His world? wow... I'm amazed. His world is AWSOME.

But It's not like that Schezo. I wouldn't be a big Sonic fan if I didn't like Anything Sonic would I? ;)
If this was normal talk, I might agree with you but I like Sonic and there are some things that I like even though nobody else seems to like. For Example I like Speak with your heart, the credit music of Sonic Colors even though nobody seems to like it. Or I like Sonic and the Black knight too, even though everybody thinks it's shit and hurts you arm because your constantly jerking the Wii remote in different directions. But I like it.
So you might be right. I might live in a Sonic Universe which I like most things Sonicy.
But I am normal when it comes to normal stuff.
---------------------

Sorry. :blush:
Anyway move on! Perhaps the worst music Sonic ever showed was in Sonic and the Secret Rings even though the Game itself was fun.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:
Sorry. :blush:
Anyway move on! Perhaps the worst music Sonic ever showed was in Sonic and the Secret Rings even though the Game itself was fun.
I'll tackle that one in the near future. :I

And as per music, after a few reads (and my own experience), I CAN agree Seven Rings in Hand may be the most overused theme in a Sonic game. But it still won't make me deny that '06 had one too many remixes of ONE MEDIOCRE THEME in one sitting.
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Shadid wrote:I'll tackle that one in the near future. :I

And as per music, after a few reads (and my own experience), I CAN agree Seven Rings in Hand may be the most overused theme in a Sonic game. But it still won't make me deny that '06 had one too many remixes of ONE MEDIOCRE THEME in one sitting.
But Flashman's theme is awesome.

I was thinking about doing Secret Rings but it would mean completing it and I couldn't stomach getting past Dino Jungle.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Reknoc wrote:But Flashman's theme is awesome.
Of course this was awesome on their behalf.
I live here now!