RadioSEGA Review: Sonic The Hedgehog "2006" (PS3/X360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gonic wrote:I need to play Secret rings again...I dont recall that song being everywhere. I perosnally think the instumental version of his world was better then the vocal track. Great review shadid.
No. It was. It was was way too fucking annoying as well. Can't believe anyone at SEGA thought it was a good idea.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Seven rings in hand was bad. Why? Because it had them, saying the same thing over and over again. Not that but the music wasn't also great and the vocal was pretty out of tune and like all hale shadow(original). Still, All Hale shadow is still heeps better because it actually has some good proper words and music.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:good proper words and music.
I don't recall many Sonic songs being sung in jibberish, myself...

Good review btw Shadid. I think 1/5 is the right score to give it, although with a couple of minor overhauls (the camera being one of them), it could probably scrape a 2.

Only just, mind XD
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Gavvie wrote:Good review btw Shadid. I think 1/5 is the right score to give it, although with a couple of minor overhauls (the camera being one of them), it could probably scrape a 2.

Only just, mind XD
If there was a 0.1 system, it'd probably be around 1,7/5, only due to the camera. xD
I live here now!
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

actually ill back gavvie up. 7 rings in hand was used everywhere in the secret rings. His world is almost the most redone song in sonic games.

And shadid, one out of five.... bit generous that lol
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn Make believe reborn

Also; didn't think this game's music was all that either, though to be fair it's a lot harder to hear it when people are constantly talking over it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Than you get the Instrumental version of all the versions that excist XD .
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

No, what I meant was that I experienced the full game through this.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^ooooh.

But granted, the Song isn't bad. It's pretty awesome actually. It IS my favorite Sonic Song after all. :P
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Why are you guys annoyed at hearing that song everywhere? Sonic Adventure did the same thing with Open Your Heart. Every single menu screen played that song.

Why are none of you dissing that game, hmm?