Movie chat

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Fucking Spiderman 3 Eughh

[youtube]j4tDbEuMxys[/youtube]
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Kaito: Seen Police Academy already. Anymore?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

richarddavies wrote:I'll watch the Spiderman film for sure. It seems to have alot of origin story going off the trailer though. The first Spiderman film is only 9 years old. I don't see the point in starting again from scratch.
with the whole Sam Raimi vs Sony issue, Sony just started anew and pushed themselves away from most of the previous people who worked on the series to avoid anymore delays. So im guessing they deicded to start again and to hurry before disney has control over the films for obvious reasons. ($$$)
And of course everyone is trying to catch up and be like the current batman series.

richarddavies wrote:I'll follow the Superman film but I was never as into him as other heroes. Too overpowered for me. With him only having the one weakness aswell you always knew what's coming up if a baddie has a plan to stop him.
Superman is ok, i only appreciate him for practically starting the whole superhero phenomenon.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

richarddavies wrote: Good call considering the circumstances. Hightower died today.

http://popdose.com/wp-content/uploads/hightower.PNG
Yeah, the news is what made me think of the films. It's a shame...

At least we still have Michael Winslow.

[youtube]Ywta5oyv9dg[/youtube]
[youtube]Zq4P6u8NN7E[/youtube]
Wrath Oskvro wrote:Kaito: Seen Police Academy already. Anymore?
Hmmm...Movies aren't really my forté if I'm honest.

The Blues Brothers? The original 80's Transformers film?
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Wrath Oskvro wrote: Anyone know any movies from say..the 80s and 90s that everyone should see before they die? :P I'm knockin those out of the way.
Any movie directed by Steven Spielberg and some movies he produced.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:I'll watch the Spiderman film for sure. It seems to have alot of origin story going off the trailer though. The first Spiderman film is only 9 years old. I don't see the point in starting again from scratch. Lizards in it though, I'll be interested to see how he looks.

I'll follow the Superman film but I was never as into him as other heroes. Too overpowered for me. With him only having the one weakness aswell you always knew what's coming up if a baddie has a plan to stop him.
It's a good way to reuse villains ruined by the trilogy.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

True actually. I was a big Venom fan until I saw him in 3. I'd love to see him again but done properly.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

or old tarantino stuff as well, pulp fiction etc, newer stuff like bastards not so much.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Loved Pulp fiction. One of them films where I can happily watch and enjoy it whenever it's on. Im liking the sound of Tarantino's new one he's making, Django Unchained. Leo Dicaprio's the main villain in it. I don't remember him playing a baddie before off the top of my head.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:Loved Pulp fiction. One of them films where I can happily watch and enjoy it whenever it's on. Im liking the sound of Tarantino's new one he's making, Django Unchained. Leo Dicaprio's the main villain in it. I don't remember him playing a baddie before off the top of my head.

?
Click to reveal