Movie chat

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

RW26 BLAZE wrote:ok.....whos gonna see The Lego Movie........I am

[video=youtube;fZ_JOBCLF-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_JOBCLF-I[/video]
That actually looks pretty damn good. I must say I might go and watch it :D I mean I'm not missing the chance to see Batman, TMNT and Abraham in one movie haha.

Also kinda looking forward to the new 300 movie, though it's a horrible depiction of Persians and I hate them for it lol.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

A sequel may very well be in the works if it's getting these positive reviews. Course, only box office sales have to determine that.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

bump.

Hear that? That's the sound of summertime moviegoers going to check out the Summer blockbusters for another year. Any flicks coming out got your interests?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Twinny wrote: Hear that? That's the sound of summertime moviegoers going to check out the Summer blockbusters for another year. Any flicks coming out got your interests?
Saw the new X-men film. Was pretty good.

Saw the new Godzilla film. Was...Passable. Not very good though.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

nothing I care to watch until the Guardians of the Galaxy film. Wanted to watch X-Men but still haven't seen First Class.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:nothing I care to watch until the Guardians of the Galaxy film. Wanted to watch X-Men but still haven't seen First Class.
Keep forgetting about Guardians of the Galaxy.

Also, I saw X-Men without seeing First Class and I was fine.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Watched Silence of the Lambs with a few people who hadn't seen it before the other day and none of them liked it. Couldn't believe it. I though it was a safe bet, it was the one film everyone ever likes, the one horror film not exclusively enjoyed by teenage girls and psychos. Should have just gone with Harry met Sally after all I guess.
Tic Tac, sir?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

So.... has anyone seen The Fault in Our Stars yet? Half my school is talking about it and I was wondering whether it's worth watching. Silly question of course since I know it's probably great but will it make me want to cry myself to sleep or what?
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

I'm hoping that the upcoming Ninja Turtles film will be good. Reserving judgement as any good fan would, but I've yet to see a Michael Bay film in general that I liked, so yeah.. haha, here's to hoping!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Watched Silence of the Lambs with a few people who hadn't seen it before the other day and none of them liked it. Couldn't believe it. I though it was a safe bet, it was the one film everyone ever likes, the one horror film not exclusively enjoyed by teenage girls and psychos. Should have just gone with Harry met Sally after all I guess.
Haven't seen either.
Quills on Wheels wrote:So.... has anyone seen The Fault in Our Stars yet? Half my school is talking about it and I was wondering whether it's worth watching. Silly question of course since I know it's probably great but will it make me want to cry myself to sleep or what?
Seems like your typical teenage romance flick. Take a girl and go have fun!
Buta wrote:I'm hoping that the upcoming Ninja Turtles film will be good. Reserving judgement as any good fan would, but I've yet to see a Michael Bay film in general that I liked, so yeah.. haha, here's to hoping!
In these situations you need to go in with intense cynicism: That way at worst you'll have been right all along and at best you get to be pleasantly surprised.