Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:Not enough prison space to bang em all up sadly :/
That's why we need a big net!
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

Okay then, why don't you save England and buy yourself a huge net and round them all up? You'll be considered a hero and everyone will praise you. KAI-TO-KUN! KAI-TO-KUN! It would be so much easier if it was possible to knock some sense into the people responsible, maybe a giant bat...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I was watching on the news how some sikhs in Birmingham said enough is enough and turned up as a turbaned army with machetes and cricket bats to protect their shops. They stopped their stuff getting looted, but it must have had the effect of riling the yobbos up because one tried to do a GTA style gouranga hit and run and motored 3 of them.
Tic Tac, sir?
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Gonna sound so far up my arse with this one but i think the taking away the rioters benifits should happen. Anyone else?
daytonausa1
Level 1
Level 1

Post by daytonausa1 »

Although I live in America, I understand how it must be down there. It's all over the news. I have sympathy for all of you over there.
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

Shockerbey wrote:Gonna sound so far up my arse with this one but i think the taking away the rioters benifits should happen. Anyone else?

My whole family agree on that.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

well ahem, more riots today in londonderry, sorted quick. Shows its just the met and not everywhere eh?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shockerbey wrote:Gonna sound so far up my arse with this one but i think the taking away the rioters benifits should happen. Anyone else?
Sounds like a good idea at first, but when you think about it a little deeper then you realise it would just cause more trouble.
Shockerbey wrote:well ahem, more riots today in londonderry, sorted quick. Shows its just the met and not everywhere eh?
Possibly. Or maybe it's the police are more used to "situations" over in N.I.? I can't see the Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary doing especially well...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Man... our President in Iran is such a fag... In interviews he says that the government of Britain should listen to what the people are saying and give them freedom but doesn't realize that he didn't do it with Iran when we were all yelling and having our riots at the streets saying "Where is my vote?". Back then, nobody listened to us and the police pretty much killed us (Not that I was there. I was and still am chilling in Australia).
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Man... our President in Iran is such a fag... In interviews he says that the government of Britain should listen to what the people are saying and give them freedom but doesn't realize that he didn't do it with Iran when we were all yelling and having our riots at the streets saying "Where is my vote?". Back then, nobody listened to us and the police pretty much killed us (Not that I was there. I was and still am chilling in Australia).
Ahhh, good old Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Never one to shy away when he can try and twist something to his favour...If only they weren't ludicrous claims that usually have little to do with what's actually happening in the world. The riots had nothing to do with freedom or any political ideals. People just snapped and saw an opportunity for new trainers and tellys.

He really doesn't like us in Blighty for some reason...