UK Riots

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:What a bunch of shit bags. Really. Helping a guy up just so that they could easily reach his bag. Stealing is just so.... low...
That's was just disgusting at it's brutal worse, hell, they don't care if a child is injured, all they want is is their stuff...damn those bastards.

I saw a picture in my newspaper yesterday about these riots and it showed those monsters burning something down. My god, someone has to put a stop to this seriously.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Well old engerland now has and will use the northern ireland water cannon. Better late than never
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Wolverhampton isnt as bad as people made out

Just been up there & all is normal besides a few boarded up windows
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:Wolverhampton isnt as bad as people made out

Just been up there & all is normal besides a few boarded up windows
To be fair, Wolverhampton always looks like a few fires have been set off...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Wow watching mainland news, six water cannons in NI, none in england thats just stupid
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:What a bunch of s*** bags. Really. Helping a guy up just so that they could easily reach his bag. Stealing is just so.... low...
I saw that video yesterday... I think it was on MSNBC's Morning Joe. But yeah, that was truly an act of scum.

Really, this is the kind of thing that happens when one always thinks of oneself and what he/she can get. I know that's not always the case, but that's usually the case in these circumstances as one looks to only get stuff in life.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I take it back, this is Worse than in Iran.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I take it back, this is Worse than in Iran.
At least Iran had a decent reason to riot.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I don't really think the water cannons will do much good. What are they going to do, chase gangs of 8 or so yobs around in a fire engine? They are mainly designed for big groups of people. This isn't a proper riot, it's just that all the crooks and dickheads in the country have realised how easy it is to smash a shop's windows in and take anything you like. And they're going to keep doing it until someone stops them because it's so easy. It's like that pikey seagull that realised it could nick crisps from the shop everyday.
Tic Tac, sir?
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

I have looked into this, how disturbing... The thing is started with a guy getting shot, (but he had a gun so it's understandable), this sparked outrage (Understandebly) But these teenagers in London are just using the power to steal because they can, part of the pack. A lot of them are around my age so I'm ashamed. The only way I think that could change most people's mind is if the police got guns or the water cannons and threatened to use them directly, most of the people there are stealing because it's easy, if they are threatened, most will walk away. But that would mean the insane people will continue and the police wouldn't dare use anything harmful such as plastic bullets. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there anything that could be done will be done? I'm sorry if anything I write needs correcting.

Oh also I saw a video of someone helping someone else and stealing contents of thier bag. Has anyone else seen this?