My new master system!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Sega dude
Level 1
Level 1

My new master system!

Post by Sega dude »

I got a SMS from ebay for 35 dollars including shipping. I got it back on the 8th and its finally shipping tomorrow. It comes with a controller, the light phaser, the 3D adaptor and the ac adaptor. No games but I do have one game, Great Golf. No rf adaptor or av cable either but ill just use the RF adaptor from my genesis. What games to you recommend? Where can I buy games besides ebay? My local stores have like literally one master system game unfortunately.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Where do you start with the master system. There loads of great games on it. Wonder boy, Wonder boy: dragons trap, Shinobi, Power strike, Kenseiden, Phantasy star, Sonic, Psycho fox, Aztec adventure, Asterix, Spellcaster, Alex kidd, Alien syndrome, Penguin land, California games, Master of Darkness, Master of illusion.... probably more but that's a good start.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

Congrats on your purchase!!!!

No matter what anyone says the console always beats emulators hands down!
the look, feel and knowing you own a piece of history... im truely nostalgic on things like that.

Get as many games as you can, build a little collection on ebay, i dont imagine they will be too costly
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sonic 1 & 2, Scramble Spirits, Ninja Gaiden, California Games and Taito Chase HQ are all games that are worth a nose.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Golvellius is another good one. A mix of a side scrolling platformer and a Zelda-esque type RPG.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The Asterix game on MS is supposed to be good? Will have to check that out. Tried the MegaDrive one by Core but wasn't impressed.
daytonausa1
Level 1
Level 1

Post by daytonausa1 »

Wow! Pretty sweet man! But I think I'll stick with emulators for now :)
Sega dude
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Sega dude »

I just received my master system. It works but the sound is really low. I have to put the TV on 40 to hear it and it is still really low. Anyone know why?