Games you're embarrassed to like?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Duel Masters..didn't Atari bring a game for that out? Pretty sure they did, because I have a lunchbox thing with the logo slapped on the front somewhere...Rek probably has one as well.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:YuGioh isn't that bad.
At least it's better then other shitty card game series *looks at Duel Masters from Toonami*

Duel Masters is one of the best anime releases in the west. The entire dub script was basically made up on the spot, almost making it its own abridged series.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:YuGioh isn't that bad.
At least it's better then other shitty card game series *looks at Duel Masters from Toonami*
In terms of popularity, Yu-gi-oh! easly pwns Duel Masters, both card game AND anime.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Well yea, Yu-Gi-Oh is easily the better game from what little I remember playing of Duel Masters (not much). But while both series are complete shite, Duel Masters wins out due to its masterful dub.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

You said the Tag Force Games were gimmicky right? I assume you mean the animation between drawing cards because you can turn that off. Correct me if im wrong.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

No, the name just makes me think they have some terrible tag gimmick. Like I said, I don't know if that's actually the case since I don't care enough to find out.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Reknoc wrote:No, the name just makes me think they have some terrible tag gimmick. Like I said, I don't know if that's actually the case since I don't care enough to find out.
It has a tag option yes (the AI just loves to screw you over) But its not forced on you.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

That's cool then. Still can't say I'm all that interested though. Probably wont care about a Yu-Gi-Oh! game until a 3DS version is released.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Reknoc wrote:That's cool then. Still can't say I'm all that interested though. Probably wont care about a Yu-Gi-Oh! game until a 3DS version is released.
I think there will be, along the lines of the World Championship series, the next one featuring that new Zexal Character.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I have no doubt there will be. World Championship 2012 will likely be a 3DS game.