A Trip Down RadioSEGA Memory Lane...

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I like it.

...Radio Sega VIP?
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Ah yes, RadioSEGA VIP. It was basically "register to request a song!" back in 2007~2008.

And I still rocked that orange layout, I remember most of the usuals that left during these 3 and a half years, and dammit, it was fun back then. And still is today, so. :3

And for the 5th Anniversary Gav, you should, i'unno, troll the website release. :3
I live here now!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Certainly a great little surprise there. I was befuddled that there was actual music downloads at that time...seems SEGA found out as 'kindly' asked to not do so?

And foreversonic as a member....had that 'prrrromotion' I see...

Going to see who were the moderators and such...going to see who have risen up through the ranks....
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

No, we actually took downloads down because it was killing bandwidth. Nothing to do with SEGA finding out at all. As far as I know, they've always been aware of us and what we offer on the site.

As for "trolling" the new site on 5th Birthday, well..it'd be 6 years this year, as I kinda forgot that 2011 was 5 years. Oops!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

For the 5th anniversary, Gavvie should make the Sonic Forum Area but this time for reals. Not like the one in April Fools...

I want that Pink username back with the thing it wrote at the buttom. SFL I believe. Sonic Forum leader... *sigh*...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:For the 5th anniversary, Gavvie should make the Sonic Forum Area but this time for reals. Not like the one in April Fools...

I want that Pink username back with the thing it wrote at the buttom. SFL I believe. Sonic Forum leader... *sigh*...

Oh yeah, remember that prank..I wasn't on the boards at the time, but my brother was...I actually thought something was to become of that... XD

C'mon, Sonic Forum Area? XD
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:For the 5th anniversary, Gavvie should make the Sonic Forum Area but this time for reals. Not like the one in April Fools...

That really won't be happening.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gavvie wrote:That really won't be happening.

SSMB anyone?

This year's April Fools needs to be better than last. Oops....slightly off topic here.

My brother is trying to find the pre-RadioSEGA site...he says there was one SegaMark created...don't know really. Anyone else know?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

TheChaosBlue wrote: My brother is trying to find the pre-RadioSEGA site...he says there was one SegaMark created...don't know really. Anyone else know?

I think it went by the name MySEGA? Or other?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

mtwinny wrote:I think it went by the name MySEGA? Or other?
Yep, Mark's other site was mysega.co.uk.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.