Username Origins

What it says on the tin...
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

My username doesn't relate to the blue puyo from the five kinds of puyo exactly.
TheChaosBlue wrote:No idea how I'd come up with a user name like this...I guess I didn't want to use 'Sonic' like all the others...so I thought of Blue...
My case was similar. I thought of "Blue" but I didn't know what word could combine with it. I decided to put "Puyo" since I happen to be a fan of Puyo Puyo.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

BluePuyo wrote: My case was similar. I thought of "Blue" but I didn't know what word could combine with it. I decided to put "Puyo" since I happen to be a fan of Puyo Puyo.
To be honest, when I put in 'Sonic' in my username, it feels tacky and makes it like I'm not being creative.
Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

On varying outlets I go by Prime (other forums), Prime3000 (Twitter, for example, and PSN) - but my main name that I use is this one, Pitchshift3r.

It's hardly an inventive name. I'm a big fan of an Industrial Metal band from Nottingham called Pitchshifter, so I thought, 'I like that. But how can I make it more unique?'. So I changed the E to a 3 :P Creative, I know. But I use it for everything now (bar the sites/services that don't let me change my existing username). So on Steam, XBL and Origin, I'm Pitchshift3r ;)
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k
AISLE10JSRF
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AISLE10JSRF »

Mine might be a bit obvious but Aisle 10 is a song by Scapegoat Wax featured in JSRF and BOOM AISLE10JSRF was born which is my gamertag/username and ive used it for almost 8 years on xbox live.