Worst Games in the World #1 - TMNT (Xbox 360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I haven't played it myself but honestly, after watching many videos on it and everything, and playing like one level from the demo a few years ago, I really don't see much wrong with it. Not even with the Werehog stages. The only thing I see is the whiny "fan" base.

Having that said I do need to give it a go before I can really judge it. But hey, I really thought Sonic Heroes rocked and many people despised it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

Sonic heroes is my absolute favorite sonic game....I really don't know whats wrong with it.

I just didn't like Sonic unleashed...It didn't feel very challenging to me, perhaps that's what I didn't like about it. Just...boring.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I haven't played it myself but honestly, after watching many videos on it and everything, and playing like one level from the demo a few years ago, I really don't see much wrong with it. Not even with the Werehog stages. The only thing I see is the whiny "fan" base.

Having that said I do need to give it a go before I can really judge it. But hey, I really thought Sonic Heroes rocked and many people despised it.
Shibby wrote:Sonic heroes is my absolute favorite sonic game....I really don't know whats wrong with it.

I just didn't like Sonic unleashed...It didn't feel very challenging to me, perhaps that's what I didn't like about it. Just...boring.
I LOVE Sonic Heroes. Mostly everyone else despises it; it was the first main Sonic title I actually beaten.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

Same :D it was a great game but hard to get all the chaos emeralds ;u;
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sonic Heroes is ok. It's not as terrible as others say, but I did have my fair share of tantrums and throwing the computer to the wall moments. I STILL haven't gotten all the chaos emeralds though... and I have both the PC version AND PS2 version.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Throwing the COMPUTER to the wall? DAMN xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Throwing the COMPUTER to the wall? DAMN xD
Desktop? Hot DAMN. :P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Throwing the COMPUTER to the wall? DAMN xD
TheChaosBlue wrote:Desktop? Hot DAMN. :P
Lol XD ...

Well... ok maybe I DID exaggerate a bit too much there. I'm not a person who throws shit around no matter how annoying something is. But it truely does piss me off every time I play the special stages. I just can't seem to get the emerald or reach the end for that matter. Damn spike balls are always in the way and the characters are too hard to control. I always end up running backwards... -_-

It's not only the special stages though. The game starts to piss you off in the rail heavy stages. You end up having to use the slowest class(Flight) all throughout the railings in order to be able to fly back to your rail if you suddenly get knocked off for some annoying reason.

But apart from those two factors, the game seems pretty ok, though I haven't exactly finished it yet...
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

the rail heavy ones are annoying, yeah XD but I still found them entertaining. And I hated how sometimes the controls were wonky but, I got used to them after a while. Shadow's boss fights were so hard, especially the horror based level. I don't remember what it was called...

I just thought of a game. Sonic spinball. surely even the biggest fans can agree that game sucks.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I disagree. I know people who liked Spinball. I really dig the concept I just hate how damn sluggish it feels.