Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Reknoc wrote:Toys at a Toy Fair? I'm not sure there's a lamer way to announce a new game.

Out of the blue isn't? Certainly a crappy place to announce any game...
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Thread renamed, since it's official.
I live here now!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

International Toy Fair at the Jaavis Center here in the NYC area...strange place..

Now that I think about it, it's not really an 'annoucement' in an offical sense is it? Just, 'oh yeah, there's a new game. Wanna buy a toy here to prove it?'
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Well a guy at Sega said it's coming, that's an official enough announcement. Though it's likely he said something he shouldn't have.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Reknoc wrote:Well a guy at Sega said it's coming, that's an official enough announcement. Though it's likely he said something he shouldn't have.

Right-o. Now for those who waits for the real 'official' annoucement won't be as intrigued. For those who cares about this game anyway.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Reknoc wrote:Well a guy at Sega said it's coming, that's an official enough announcement. Though it's likely he said something he shouldn't have.
Not really, we don't know if it's a true sequel, or an enhanced version of the first game with tons more tracks and drivers.

I'm hoping for the former. But I am concerned this might be too soon. Of course, that's the same feeling I had when Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity was announced.

By the way, I just got the first racing game for Christmas and its a BLAST. And I would be more than up to the challenge to racing some of you.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

crippenstation wrote:Not really, we don't know if it's a true sequel, or an enhanced version of the first game with tons more tracks and drivers.
Uh, if Kotaku is to be trusted (they're not but still) the guy said it was a sequel. Either way if it has more racers and tracks... then it's a sequel.
crippenstation wrote:I'm hoping for the former. But I am concerned this might be too soon. Of course, that's the same feeling I had when Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity was announced.
Over 2 years isn't really too soon.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Gah... I still don't even have the first game...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

What are ya waiting for dude? Pick it up!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Yeah i need to get the first one aswell. Its quite fun when a bunch of friends are around. It still needs moar sega.