Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

SEGA suggestions perhaps? :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Speedweeks are coming up. Perhaps a stock car should be in it as well as Daytona International Speedway?

OK, maybe not the the superspeedway... maybe Three Seven Speedway instead...

The interesting quirk about that track would that the cars would be just speeding up from pace speed to race speed with the rolling start.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

crippenstation wrote:Speedweeks are coming up. Perhaps a stock car should be in it as well as Daytona International Speedway?

OK, maybe not the the superspeedway... maybe Three Seven Speedway instead...

The interesting quirk about that track would that the cars would be just speeding up from pace speed to race speed with the rolling start.
crippenstation wrote: The interesting quirk about that track would that the cars would be just speeding up from pace speed to race speed with the rolling start.
crippenstation wrote: rolling start.
ROLLING STAAARRRRTTTTTT....

Sorry, had to :P

You know, I may join the bandwagon on getting the first game. I wanted it before, but didn't have the money nor the system to do so.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I deeply regret getting the DS version of the original....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:What are ya waiting for dude? Pick it up!
The thing is, I'm the sort of person who cares a lot about story. If a game doesn't have story... well... that means a lot of its playing time is not there. Sure, I would play Multiplayer for a while but the fun would go away. Kinda like Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. That game didn't have a story either and after I unlocked all sports and most challenges, I was done.

That's why I don't feel like buying it. I fear that I won't play it for too long.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:The thing is, I'm the sort of person who cares a lot about story. If a game doesn't have story... well... that means a lot of its playing time is not there. Sure, I would play Multiplayer for a while but the fun would go away. Kinda like Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. That game didn't have a story either and after I unlocked all sports and most challenges, I was done.

That's why I don't feel like buying it. I fear that I won't play it for too long.
Well, racing/art games aren't known for their story, it's the gameplay. And most games of this genre are replay value guaranteed.

And besides, like about $20 or so where I'm at, what's the conversion over there for the game?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Ah if it was $20 over here, I would probably buy it as well. It's around 30 here and if someone like me would want to get the Wii limited edition, it would cost more.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:The thing is, I'm the sort of person who cares a lot about story.
So why do you buy Sonic games then?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Eh... let me rephrase that.
"The thing is, I'm the sort of person who likes games with a story mode"

...yeah that sounded better.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Eh... let me rephrase that.
"The thing is, I'm the sort of person who likes games with a story mode"

...yeah that sounded better.

All Sonic games has a story, most to all are bad in some way. Stepping away from Sonic talk, I see your point. But mostly all 'games with a story mode' are rehases or some revenge/world saving/renegade thing going on.....only a handful I've played have stories that got me intergrated so much into the game.