Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Reknoc wrote:Fortune Street also isn't a Nintendo game.
Developed by Square Enix and published by Nintendo in the American and European markets; SE is that in Japan to be specific.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Right, Nintendo have published a decent amount of stuff in the west from other companies. Fortune Street is no more a Nintendo game than Dragon Quest is, which is apt because the Fortune Street series is pretty much part of the Dragon Quest franchise.

edit: Anyway I thought they put Sonic in the title more because people complained that the Sonic cast dominated the roster in that Tennis game.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Developed by Square Enix and published by Nintendo in the American and European markets; SE is that in Japan to be specific.
Reknoc wrote:Right, Nintendo have published a decent amount of stuff in the west from other companies. Fortune Street is no more a Nintendo game than Dragon Quest is, which is apt because the Fortune Street series is pretty much part of the Dragon Quest franchise.
Nintendo published Monster Hunter Tri in the EU but it's still a Capcom franchise. Similarly, SEGA published Mario & Sonic at the Olympics in NA and EU but Mario's still a Nintendo franchise.
Reknoc wrote:edit: Anyway I thought they put Sonic in the title more because people complained that the Sonic cast dominated the roster in that Tennis game.
And in the previous racing game. Heck, I'd be happy if they reduced the Sonic cast portion of the roster to simply Sonic & Dr. Eggman.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:
And in the previous racing game. Heck, I'd be happy if they reduced the Sonic cast portion of the roster to simply Sonic & Dr. Eggman.
This is what I want to see in this game as well, tho of course the StH cast will be more than any of the other universes...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:
mtwinny wrote:This is what I want to see in this game as well, tho of course the StH cast will be more than any of the other universes...
Oh c'mon it's called Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...just having Sonic and Eggman in the game representing their series is laughable. And besides, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are already announced and confirmed so those hopes are dashed.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Oh c'mon it's called Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...just having Sonic and Eggman in the game representing their series is laughable. And besides, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are already announced and confirmed so those hopes are dashed.
I was sharing my dreams about the sort of game I'd like to see, not the game that will exist.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:I was sharing my dreams about the sort of game I'd like to see, not the game that will exist.
But of course. Sharing is caring! :P
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Joe mothefucking Musashi!!!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/06/01/a ... ransformed

oh and some shitty hedgehog.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Reknoc wrote:oh and some shitty hedgehog.
Before opening the link, I thought you were talking about Silver.

Wasn't it obvious Shadow would come back?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Before opening the link, I thought you were talking about Silver.

Wasn't it obvious Shadow would come back?
Uh....yeah? To me anyway. More angst for Shadow to be returning I see?

Joe....wow SEGA actually remembers their history that much.... :P