Late and Live - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

That was a fun show, I hope it comes back for another season. All the best ResidentSD!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

kadosho wrote:That was a fun show, I hope it comes back for another season. All the best ResidentSD!
Don't want to be pessimistic, but there won't be another season as far as I'm aware.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Thanks ResSD for an awesome series of shows. I loved listening to them. You let us know in advance the show was going into hiatus around now, but the way you were talking in the last show it sounded like this was the end of Late and Live - no more seasons after this. I hope that's wrong, but thanks for all the great shows you put out. Since I started listening to RadioSEGA about 2 years ago, you've always been my favourite DJ by far. Hope you come back with another project or another season of L&L soon.

Cheers, and curse my luck for having caught up literally the week before the last episode! I'm gonna drown my sorrows in another game of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed now... :laugh:

Bye! :gottogo:
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Wow, just came across another post from SD & saw he was a guess, came here & saw this, anyone care to fill me in (PM if you want) as to what has happened?

Steve, thanks for all you've done here, SEGAAGES was probably the only show i actively listened to (apart from SNS to wind Gavvie up every so often :P ) You always made us feel welcome & we had a lot of fun listening/taking part. Late & Live was another show i enjoyed, but my friday nights are now lost for the most part so didn't have much chance to join in live.

Hope to see you back here at some point, and if not, i'll try & find you when Wolves next play Man Utd at the Molineux :D
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

So are we not allowed to talk about Late and Live now that it's back but not on Radio SEGA? I wouldn't have had any idea it was back if I hadn't kept my iTunes feed going in the hope that one day the Holy SD would return! Lucky I kept the faith! But there doesn't seem to be anywhere to discuss the show - the Twitter feed and website address seem to be blocked/non-functioning. What on Earth is going on?

If this has been explained in the latest episodes, then apologies, I've only just discovered them and haven't had time to listen to all of them yet.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

SoloNerfherder wrote:So are we not allowed to talk about Late and Live now that it's back but not on Radio SEGA? I wouldn't have had any idea it was back if I hadn't kept my iTunes feed going in the hope that one day the Holy SD would return! Lucky I kept the faith! But there doesn't seem to be anywhere to discuss the show - the Twitter feed and website address seem to be blocked/non-functioning. What on Earth is going on?

If this has been explained in the latest episodes, then apologies, I've only just discovered them and haven't had time to listen to all of them yet.
Well I wouldn't say if we are to talk about it, but as far as talking about it here you can see that since the show became its own thing we kinda moved on from discussing it here.

As for the Twitter account/website, we have no clue what is going on. And honestly, we kinda didn't want to meddle to much about it. SD's a grown man, whatever problems he is going through (if he is having them) he can deal with it himself. Us speculating on these things incite 'drama' and whatever.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Being honest - I think it finished again. After four episodes.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I do not know what the hell's going on with SD but I think it's safe to say after what happened, any future incarnations of L&L is over.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

I don't know what's happened as I haven't been listening into L&L cause of work but for some reason, he's deleted his Twitter account I think as it's not on my list of people and shows that i'm following which is really odd.

Did he have a problem on one of his shows or something?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Tall-Guy91 wrote:I don't know what's happened as I haven't been listening into L&L cause of work but for some reason, he's deleted his Twitter account I think as it's not on my list of people and shows that i'm following which is really odd.

Did he have a problem on one of his shows or something?
We don't know. I think it's personal reasons mixed in with not keeping a radio schedule up. But I have to say, and I am not sure how others think of when I say, things for him been spiraling down on his end radio-wise since leaving RS.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010