Late and Live - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Can't wait to enjoy Friday afternoons after school :)
Yeah, being on at 6pm ET means the show is called 'Early Evening & Live' for you isn't it? Doesn't have the same ring to it unfortunately....
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Alas, my previous post indicated my intent to listen, however the fates (or the lady in charge of the shifts at work) has me on until 11pm on Friday evening. I shall make an effort to catch the end though when I return home.
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Kaito-kun wrote:Alas, my previous post indicated my intent to listen, however the fates (or the lady in charge of the shifts at work) has me on until 11pm on Friday evening.
I did think that 'the fates' was a strange name for a woman....
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

ResidentSD wrote:Yeah, being on at 6pm ET means the show is called 'Early Evening & Live' for you isn't it? Doesn't have the same ring to it unfortunately....

Yeah, it doesn't huh? XD

The U.S. Pacific coast has worse though I think , "Early Afternoon and Live"....
ResidentSD wrote:I did think that 'the fates' was a strange name for a woman....

The Fates....sounds...mythical....
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

I do a regular thing on Friday nights called 'Flashback Friday' (TV related - I think you can figure out what it's about). This would be a great way to lead into that. Look forward to it. Especially since I can't catch SEGA AGES live as I'm at work.

Question... will Late and Live be a talk show or a music show? If music, will there be themes, or have a specialty quirk to it, or will it be say a late night version of the SEGA Jukebox... renamed?
TheChaosBlue wrote:The U.S. Pacific coast has worse though I think , "Early Afternoon and Live"....
You think? Just think of how Japan has it... "Early Morning and Live" I guess for them they could call it "The SEGA Saturday Sunrise"
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

crippenstation wrote:
You think? Just think of how Japan has it... "Early Morning and Live" I guess for them they could call it "The SEGA Saturday Sunrise"

"The SEGA Saturday Sunrise" sounds awesome....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

mtwinny wrote:"The SEGA Saturday Sunrise" sounds awesome....

With that name, it's like a perfect balance to 'Saturday Night SEGA!'
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

crippenstation wrote:Question... will Late and Live be a talk show or a music show? If music, will there be themes, or have a specialty quirk to it, or will it be say a late night version of the SEGA Jukebox... renamed?
I will most definitely be a music show - if you've listened to me before you'll know I'm crap at talking! I don't exactly know how to describe the themes - the best I can think of is that it's like a party mix, SEGA style. Think my SEGA AGES Friday Night Mix show but shorter and weekly! We may do themes the odd week, but that isn't going to be a regular thing.
crippenstation wrote:I guess for them they could call it "The SEGA Saturday Sunrise"
mtwinny wrote:"The SEGA Saturday Sunrise" sounds awesome....
That it does!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

ResidentSD wrote:I will most definitely be a music show - if you've listened to me before you'll know I'm crap at talking! I don't exactly know how to describe the themes - the best I can think of is that it's like a party mix, SEGA style. Think my SEGA AGES Friday Night Mix show but shorter and weekly! We may do themes the odd week, but that isn't going to be a regular thing.
Yeah, the themes shouldn't be a regular occurrence, maybe when there's a special event or something you want to celebrate, SD.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Still clinging onto SEGA Sunrise for that daily morning show I keep trying to figure out.