Late and Live - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Apparently it's too long for Audiosurf :( Maybe I could try cutting the file up?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

So disappointed that I could hear it live....I was sick as all hell...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Apparently it's too long for Audiosurf :( Maybe I could try cutting the file up?
Yeah, I guess an hour and 3 minutes is a bit long for a single level!
TheChaosBlue wrote:So disappointed that I could hear it live....I was sick as all hell...
Well that's what the podcasts are all about. I hope you're feeling better today anyways.
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

I've updated the tracklistings thread and the RadioSEGA blog with details of the Late and Live shows coming between now and the end of March!

You can find the tracklistings thread here and the blog post here, but the jist is you can look forward to the following shows in the next 6 weeks:
> Friday 24th February 2012 - Listener Mix (as last week of month)
> Friday 2nd March 2012 - Rock Mix
> Friday 9th March 2012 - Late and Live Mix (regular show)
> Friday 16th March 2012 - Streets of Rave Mix (Streets of Rage themed show)
> Friday 23rd March 2012 - Late and Live Mix (regular show)
> Friday 30th March 20120 - Listener Mix (as last week of month)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

ResidentSD wrote:I've updated the tracklistings thread and the RadioSEGA blog with details of the Late and Live shows coming between now and the end of March!

You can find the tracklistings thread here and the blog post here, but the jist is you can look forward to the following shows in the next 6 weeks:
> Friday 24th February 2012 - Listener Mix (as last week of month)
> Friday 2nd March 2012 - Rock Mix
> Friday 9th March 2012 - Late and Live Mix (regular show)
> Friday 16th March 2012 - Streets of Rave Mix (Streets of Rage themed show)
> Friday 23rd March 2012 - Late and Live Mix (regular show)
> Friday 30th March 20120 - Listener Mix (as last week of month)

This is too beautiful. Shame I won't be around to hear Late and Live on March 2nd, as I will be on my Senior Trip! But otherwise, I'll be sure to hear this week's show!
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

I just came to the Radio SEGA forums (I'm not a regular visitor) to see what the deal with the missing S03E03 episode of SEGA AGES was (was unable to download the podcast, and now it's just disappeared from my iTunes list altogether!), and found that Res SD is back!

No offence to foreversonic, who does a great job on SEGA AGES, but I really miss Res SD on the wheels of steel :D I actually find him to be the best talker (I know he's often said that he isn't) on the Radio SEGA shows, so I'm looking forward to listening to Late and Recorded. Being in Japan, it's just too early for me to listen live :D
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

SoloNerfherder wrote:I just came to the Radio SEGA forums (I'm not a regular visitor) to see what the deal with the missing S03E03 episode of SEGA AGES was (was unable to download the podcast, and now it's just disappeared from my iTunes list altogether!), and found that Res SD is back!

No offence to foreversonic, who does a great job on SEGA AGES, but I really miss Res SD on the wheels of steel :D I actually find him to be the best talker (I know he's often said that he isn't) on the Radio SEGA shows, so I'm looking forward to listening to Late and Recorded. Being in Japan, it's just too early for me to listen live :D

OMG, a Japanese member! Welcome back to the RadioSEGA boards! Now this is what I call international awareness for this site!

And hey, Late and Live (Recorded in your case) aren't the onlt top-notch shows this site has to offer! But you already know that don't you? :)
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Yeah, I've been listening to SEGA Jukebox, SEGA AGES and Saturday Night SEGA podcasts for over a year, maybe even two... I forget. They're great for when driving or when I'm doing repetitive work or chores :D Good SEGA music always cheers me up!

Thanks for the welcome, TheChaosBlue, though this isn't my first visit to the forums.

BTW, nice sig :D I'm a bit of a Brodus Clay fan since he changed his gimmick, too!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Yeah, I've been listening to SEGA Jukebox, SEGA AGES and Saturday Night SEGA podcasts for over a year, maybe even two... I forget. They're great for when driving or when I'm doing repetitive work or chores :D Good SEGA music always cheers me up!

It's nice to know you been getting your RadioSEGA fix through the podcasts! ^^ And don't forget to listen to the Late and Live podcast, Late and Recorded!
BTW, nice sig :D I'm a bit of a Brodus Clay fan since he changed his gimmick, too!

Off-topic (sorry) but my brother's not the only one! *wink Wink*
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

SoloNerfherder wrote:I just came to the Radio SEGA forums (I'm not a regular visitor) to see what the deal with the missing S03E03 episode of SEGA AGES was (was unable to download the podcast, and now it's just disappeared from my iTunes list altogether!), and found that Res SD is back!

Glad to hear you've found the show!