If you could have any console..

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Kaito-kun wrote:Sonic Colours? On the Dreamcast?

I wouldn't mind a NES.
Whoops! XD :blush: Wrong Sonic game. Fixed it.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

If I could, I'd be ALL OVER a NES. Or a NEO-GEO (MVS or AES, heck a cabinet too! Plus there is one I know that it is for sale, but 500€ for the cabinet and 30~50€ per cartridge), but what would be worth having?

A yellow Game Boy. Not the Pocket, Colour or Advance ones. The original Bulky one.
I live here now!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Interesting. :p Call me crazy but personally I'm really not a fan of the Game Boy, at least until the GBA. GBA was amazing but I was always underwhelmed even back when it was released by it. But I do love me some Wario Land and Mega Man.

Also, BSF, you don't own a Dreamcast yet?! That's gotta change, my friend. The Dreamcast is one of those systems that I'd say I've had the most fun with out of almost every console. Other than the Genesis of course.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

N64 even I'd love to own the contra series, but sadly is for NES and no point getting one if I'm interested in very little of the NES.library. But N64 has some good looking games..
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Well, it's not really a 'console' per se...more of a add-on, and it was scrapped. Buutttt....it I could, I would own the Nintendo 64DD. Nintendo's first attepted fortray into using disc format, but suffered badly and never seen the light of day. Word has it that the first '3D' role-playing/adventure Pokemon game was to be made from the hardware, but was scrapped as well.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Also, BSF, you don't own a Dreamcast yet?! That's gotta change, my friend. The Dreamcast is one of those systems that I'd say I've had the most fun with out of almost every console. Other than the Genesis of course.
Yeah... I really wished I had a dreamcast. Though I only want one because of Sonic Shuffle. Though I know that Jet Set radio is also pretty good and... uh... "Shenmue"?
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

For me? SEGA Genesis. I was never allowed to have one when I was that young and I haven't had one since. I did have a Game Gear though, and I played it to bits.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

BSF: whats holding you back, dreamcasts aren't the most expensive or hard to find consoles nowadays
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Aint it. You can even burn all the games if you're that cheap (not that I've ever bothered personally).

And to answer the question I'd get a Snes as it's the only major console I never had when it was relevant.
Tic Tac, sir?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

mazonemayu wrote:BSF: whats holding you back, Dreamcasts aren't the most expensive or hard to find consoles nowadays
I... don't know. I guess it's because I find it a waste to spend that much money just to get a Dreamcast only for the soul purpose of getting Sonic Shuffle. I mean, of course, I could go and buy some other games to make it more worth but I would spend that money on other Sonic games I yet need. It's like getting a PSP just for the purpose of playing Patapon 3. Sometimes, it's not worth getting a whole new console just for one game that you want. Another example would be the X-box and Kinect. I wouldn't go and only buy those just so I can play Free Riders. So yeah... I know that most of you will say that there are other good games on the consoles but I'm not interested in them.

Though I must say, if I ever become rich enough to actually have some spare money lying around, I'll buy myself a Dreamcast with Shuffle.