Castlevania: Mirror of Fate - 2013

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Snakethehedgeho wrote:I really don´t like so much the games in 2D that are in 3DS because is a 3DS It can´t have a game in 2D. :nono:
Yes it can.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Reknoc wrote:Yes it can.
Putting the obvious aside (his opinion), and going off-topic a bit, how can a 2D game best be applied on the 3DS?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

mtwinny wrote:Putting the obvious aside (his opinion), and going off-topic a bit, how can a 2D game best be applied on the 3DS?
The same way as any console. Not every game has to use the 3D on the system, like motion controls on the Wii. Not that it matters since the 3D only adds depth and works really well for 2D games (see: Mighty Switch Force, and eventually the superior Epic Mickey).

His only opinion is that he doesn't like 2D games on the 3DS, which is weird but whatevs. Saying it can't do 2D is flat out wrong though.
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

Reknoc wrote:I think even IGA knew it was time for a change. Starting with Portrait of Ruin and improving in Order of Ecclesia the structure was being changed. Would have been interesting to see how the next game would have been different.
Nice. I haven´t played the last 2 DS games yet, so I don´t know how those were handled after DoS. I know they were well received, especially OoE. Surely I´ll play them when I have the chance.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

There's ways to freshen things up without completely ruining them :B