Games that SHOULD be made?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Kaito-kun wrote: Dark Conflict/Days of Ruin should be forgotten to the annals of time.
I have no problem with Days of Ruin.

Of course its not a true sequel to Advance Wars Duel Strike. It was missing the charm and characters from the first 3 games but it doesn't change the fact that its a damn good game. I look at it as a decent spin off that offers a darker spin on the series.

EDIT:
Intelligent Systems just finished a new FireEmblem game, really hope if they make another Advance Wars they give it the same 3D graphics <3
[video=youtube;-kyWch8Y7rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... kyWch8Y7rc#![/video]
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Oh here's one I forgot to mention in the video. It'll never happen, but Killer Instinct 3..c'moooon. Why oh why was that series abandoned. x_x Twas so fun.

The KI characters would also fit in well in the Mortal Kombat universe I think. Imagine Cinder Vs Scorpion and Galacius Vs Sub-Zero
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

Agreed. I'll play FPS games on occasion so most of the shovelware passes by. XIII was stylish and really used that to it's advantage. I bought Borderlands because it looked interesting but never got around to trying it out.
Duuuuude, you have to play borderlands sometime...I mean, it DOES get a little bit repetitive because the game is pretty much an MMORPG [or at least meant to be played with friends] But the art style and gameplay are super cool :D and the characters are unique and also have an awesome sense of humor.

Twinny, I really wanna know about your Original characters, I'm interested.

Speaking of that, though, me and my friend I RP with have talked about making a game out of our characters and turning it into a platforming RPG [kinda with a castlevania-esque feel to it], where you can pick between different types of characters, and you have to defeat the dragon kings of their world. If I knew how to program games, I would totally sprite and animate all the characters since I already know how...however, I don't know how to program, so...:c

We do need many more platforming games, there aren't as many anymore. It's mostly hack and slash, RPG [even though I LOVE my rpg, they get tiresome sometimes and just plain repetitive, the only rpg's I can stand to play for long amounts of time are Fable 2 and the bathesda games] and FPS games...I hate COD and all it's clones with a passion...however, I always liked tom clancy's rainbow six and ghost recon.

I WANT A PORTAL 3 DAMNIT D;

What else...a new mdk game would be neat, or even if they made a new gex game. I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely loved Gex: Enter the Gecko. That was one of my favorite games as a child.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Shibby wrote: Twinny, I really wanna know about your Original characters, I'm interested.
Actually it's more of me and TCB's buuuuut soon, soon!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RW26 BLAZE
Level 9
Level 9

Post by RW26 BLAZE »

Don't blame urself :( I take some of the blame.
RW26 BLAZE
Level 9
Level 9

Post by RW26 BLAZE »

Kaito-kun wrote:Can you look me in the eye and honestly tell me that a game with Silver or Blaze as the protagonist would be a good idea for everyone involved?

Would it be a hit for SEGA? Would average joe gamer in the street think "This game is fantastic!"? Would fans of Sonic think "Wow! I'm so glad they took the Sonic franchise in direction!"? Do you, Wrath, really, really want to see more of Sonic's "Friends" in the spotlight? Particularly the more recent "Friends"?

Wasn't Sonic 4 demanded because people wanted to go back to the roots of the franchise, before most of these "Friends" appeared? Sonic Generations was celebrated by fans, gamers in general and critics alike. Heck, even Sonic Colours was seen in the eyes of Joe Everyman as one of the first good Sonic games for a while. Now, what did they all have in common? A much, much reduced role for the "Friends" and I know that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed them all the more for it.

And if this thread is all about ideas then surely we're allowed to say what we think about them? If it's good we can say "Hey! I like that idea!" and we can add to it, if it's bad then we can say "That's a terrible idea" and hopefully get a discussion going on why it's good or bad. Now, I hope that my reasons for thinking that it's a bad idea are now clear. I'll apologise to RW26 Blaze for the snarky comment - even thought it seems only you Wrath were offended by it - but I still think it's a terrible idea.
Its ok. I accept the apology. I think next time I keep that to myself. :unsure:

The reason I choose these two is because (specially blaze) don't you think their mysterious? I just would like to know about these two. Don't you think.

Now here's is an interesting question I like to ask everyone so feel free to answer. WHY did sega make Shadow the hedgehog? even know he appeared in sonic heroes.

Ohhh. just to let you know. I DO HAVE a Learning Disability.
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

A game I would loved to see is a new Madou Monogatari. It'll never ever happen. I would liked to see it evolved to this day. =(

Ok, what should be made...

A new Gradius game. There were like 2-3 spinoffs the past years. I can count Otomedius partially, is its own series.
Megaman X9, and give a closure to that generation.
Another Let's TAP, if only because I love the Rhythm Tap mode. It would have more music, the addition of levels (Easy, Normal and the like), so it varies the pattern and doesn't feel repetitive so soon.
RW26 BLAZE wrote:Now here's is an interesting question I like to ask everyone so feel free to answer. WHY did sega make Shadow the hedgehog? even know he appeared in sonic heroes.
Shadow was popular, too popular for his own good. Sadly, the same game destroyed his reputation and slightly for Sega... until 2006. =P

I think Blaze has a nice spot in Rush. That saga is a good place to create a storyline around her.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Well, well, well.....what's been goin' on in here? :U

Now I don't know if my characters are 'videogame worthy'...but you people want to see them regardless... http://thechaosblue.deviantart.com/
RW26 BLAZE wrote:Its ok. I accept the apology. I think next time I keep that to myself. :unsure:

The reason I choose these two is because (specially blaze) don't you think their mysterious? I just would like to know about these two. Don't you think.

Now here's is an interesting question I like to ask everyone so feel free to answer. WHY did sega make Shadow the hedgehog? even know he appeared in sonic heroes.

Ohhh. just to let you know. I DO HAVE a Learning Disability.
I'm not going to lie, I would rather see a Blaze-made game. Sure, it's not the most popular spinoff...but I can see some sort od development of making a Blaze-centered game. As a fangame most definitely, but this is more of something that has a snowball chance in hell of happening.

Oh, and A true sequel to Jet Set Radio would be nice. And as much of a PS fan I am, the 3DS and WiiU would be perfect fits for it. Real nice. Also...there be a sequel of sorts to Ristar...like a whole new adventure for the 3DS...NO...Vita....imagine how good that game would look...

Ok...I'll creep away now....
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I'd like to see Jet Moto make a comeback too. Man they REALLY do not make racing games like they used to. They made racing games out of everything under the sun and now it's just cars, cars, and more cars. Jet Moto was RIDICULOUSLY fun at the time. Infact, I think I'm going to play some Jet Moto in a little while. Nostalgia trip ftw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

TheChaosBlue wrote:
Now I don't know if my characters are 'videogame worthy'...but you people want to see them regardless... http://thechaosblue.deviantart.com/
Love them!!! Wish I could Draw.... :(