Games that SHOULD be made?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Kaito-kun wrote:Not sure if I'd want that. Even at a young age I swore off Crash Bandicoot after Wrath of Cortex. It just didn't feel right after Naughty Dog walked away from the franchise.
Part of that post was just me being silly but a nice remastered/HD collection (or something) of the first three games was what I was more thinking about.
Like adding a better save feature and being able to get all the boxes even if you die on Crash 1 so I can properly complete it would be nice >.>
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I STILL think we need a Highschool of the Dead: The Game... -_-
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I STILL think we need a Highschool of the Dead: The Game... -_-
It would end up being a VN if anything.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Even it's a thing, this should be more than a doujin fighter.

[youtube]Hs9Kt3Z12y4[/youtube]
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Dr Shaneman wrote:It would end up being a VN if anything.
That may be true but it feels like it could have potential to be more than a VN. I feel like it could do good as a 3rd person shooter. something like Left 4 Dead maybe. Weren't there anime shooting games before?
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Quills on Wheels wrote:That may be true but it feels like it could have potential to be more than a VN. I feel like it could do good as a 3rd person shooter. something like Left 4 Dead maybe. Weren't there anime shooting games before?
It would fit well as 3rd person shooter, but looking at how things are done today that just seems very unlikely.
I can't think of any other than bullet shooters.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Quills on Wheels wrote:That may be true but it feels like it could have potential to be more than a VN. I feel like it could do good as a 3rd person shooter. something like Left 4 Dead maybe. Weren't there anime shooting games before?
Dr Shaneman wrote:It would fit well as 3rd person shooter, but looking at how things are done today that just seems very unlikely.
I can't think of any other than bullet shooters.
Also, Japan and third person/first person shooters. The Japanese are not really renowned for making great examples of the genre..
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Kaito-kun wrote:Also, Japan and third person/first person shooters. The Japanese are not really renowned for making great examples of the genre..
Very true, although I haven't seen a big number of Japanese only games I don't remember seeing any 1st person or 3rd person shooters. Just bullet shooters.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Japan tried to make an FPS once. It was called killer7.
Tic Tac, sir?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

If only it was possible for another company to do it. I mean seriously, I could already see it. A mixture of Left 4 Dead and All zombies must Die or something. The fact that each character in the series is also somewhat different makes it sorta great in a way that each character could have different stats and abilities. I could also imagine something like a relationship meter or something (a bit VNish there.)